Chapter 23

Cam's POV
I woke up in a hospital room.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
Gosh, that's annoying. A million thoughts fill my head. I begin to slowly remember what happened. I put a sequence in my head.

Singing. T.R.C. Crash.

That occupies me for a while. Just thinking. I was driving perfectly fine, but we crashed. Wait. Where were Nash and Colby?!?

Nash's POV
I look over to the right, only to find Cam. Oh yea, I remember what happened. Car crashes never really fazed me. You know, seeing them on the news. On the road. Blood and death never fazed me. Except Landry. That killed me inside. Just thinking about her set me in tears. I felt them running down my cheek, and then I coughed. Which made me feel an excruciating pain in my lungs.

"Owwwww" I moaned. That really hurt.

I looked again, and saw Nash looking at me.

"What happened dude?" He said. I tried to laugh, but couldn't. It hurt too much.

"I don't know. You were driving fine and we just crashed." I said.

"Where's Cole?" He asked obviously worried.

"He had to get surgery. The accident affected him worse than both of you combined." I heard a voice say. We both turned to see a nurse. Well, attempted to turn.

"What do you mean?" I said. If he was hurt worse than us combined, that was really bad.

From what I could see, Cam's leg was broken, and neck. And My lungs were obviously injured. Dang, I would think Colby was dead.

"What happened to him?" Cam asked.

"Broke a lot of Bones, glass went all in em," she continued, "went through the windshield onto the road. Almost ran 'Em over."

Dang. Cole must be out. By our I mean dead. How was Paris gonna react? What about Jordan? Man, I haven't even thought about Jordan. She would cry. I mean I know her well, and she would think its the end of the world if she knew I was in the hospital. Me and Nadh look at eachother, yet again.

"Paris." We both whisper. We think alike.

"Is there anyone I can call about you two and Mr. Stacker?" The nurse said.

"Umm..... Yea. His girlfriend." I said.

"What's her number?"

I gave the nurse Paris' number, and she called her. The call was muffled so I only heard a bit of the conversation. And then I heard Screaming.

Paris' POV
We were watching Paramormal Activity, and I was screaming. It was super scary, and I was sitting in between Jack and Allison, so Jack would have to deal with me falling every time something happened.( typical me😂) The unseen person dragged someone down a hallway, and I fell in Jack's Lap. As I did so, my phone rang. I reached down to the coffee table to get it, and saw it was from the hospital. I had them in my contacts, because I had been there many times for other people, and myself. Why were they calling?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi is this Paris Kindler?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, why are you calling?"

" I must inform you that Colby Stacker has had a terrible accident, along with Cameron Viele, and Nash Carson."
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hope you liked it! I've updated quite a lot today❤️ bi unicorns💕