Chapter 8

Unknown POV
"Yes! They are together, and that's less work for us."

"I guess. But I don't want to ruin their relationship."

"We aren't 'ruining' it, we're just messing it up. A bit."

"Okay, because I don't want them to suffer."

"Your NO fun, but okay."

Luke's POV
We were all on the couch now, shipping everyone that wasn't in a relationship. But of course, everyone ships #Lake. When Paris said that, Landry looked at me. I love her cute smile. I don't think I could ever hate or even dislike her. She is beautiful.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
We were watching a movie, and Landry was in the other room with Paris and Josie. I was sitting on the corner of the couch, so we could both sit together.❤️ Landry came in, but didn't sit with me. She sat with someone who would make two people mad. Colby. Why did she sit with Colby?!? Paris is going to be so mad! I'm mad, and nothing can stop me from walking out. I shot Landry a long glare and went to find Paris.

Paris' POV
I was sitting on my bed, playing on my phone. I was in the room with Landry and Josie. Landry just left, so it was me and Josie sitting on our beds. A few moments later, an angry and sad Luke walked in.

"Hey Paris, wanna know what my ex-girlfriend just did?"

"Wait what? Ex? Landry?!?" I said confused.

"Yea, Ex."

"What? Landry?!?" I exclaimed, furious yet sad at the same time. My favorite ship was ending.😭

"Landry- um, sat with, um, Colby."

"Colby?!? Did he let her?!?" I was genuinely mad, or happy, depending on his answer.

"No, Colby pushed her away."

Thank Jesus. I didn't want to end a relationship with someone I just started dating.
I walked into the living room, ready to absolutely demolish Landry. I expect to see Colby looking awkward and Landry trying to sit with him. Instead I see Colby watching the movie, and Landry- well, I don't see Landry.

"Where is she?" I say, my voice surprising me. I forgot I was so mad.

"I don't know. She just, kind of left." Victor said.

I was worried. Landry usually faces her fears. She would just come up and say she was sorry. I had to find out what was wrong with her. Why would she do that?

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

You thought I would tell you what was wrong, huh? Haha😂 your Funny. Bi my unicorns💕