Chapter 39

DOES ANYONE STILL READ THIS? Let me know if I should continue the story or not.... But here is the new chapter After like 400 years.

(....................................................................................)

Luke's POV:

I still stood there, on the porch, smiling like an idiot. I really do like Ally, but i might be in love with her. I've liked her for a long time, so I've grown to love anything and everything about her. Tonight. Tonight is the night I'll tell her I love her.

Ally's POV

"UGH." I mentally yell. Ever since Caleb dropped me off he won't leave me alone.

Ding!

Another text from Caleb. I decide to actually read them this time, So he will stop annoying me.

Caleb: Allison, Can I ask you something?

Caleb: I Know you probably Don't want to talk to me at the moment, or any moment, but please?

Caleb: Ally-Gator?

Ally-Gator. My nickname when we were dating. I respong with a sudden urge of Anger and Annoyance.

Allison: What do you want?

I grab my magazine and wait for a reply.

"Taylor and Calvin?!" I mentally scream again.

Ding! Ding!

I briskly grab my phone off my pillow, and read the texts messages in confusion.

Caleb: I completely understand if you don't want to but-

"Hey Ally?" I hear a soothing voice say.

"Hey." I reply, still a little in shock from what my ex boyfriend just sent me. I turn off my phone, and turn it face-down.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, concern filling his voice.

"Nothing, why?" I reply, trying to cover up what just happened.

"Are you sure babe? You look stressed." He says still worried.

Oh my god.

He just called me Babe.

"I'm sure. Don't worry about me Luke."

"Okay... But I wanted to talk to you." He says, looking down.

"What about?"

"Ally I think I'm in L-"

We both look at eachother with fear in our eyes.

The T.R.C never fails, huh?

After spending about five seconds standing there in shock, we both bolt to the living room, not knowing what could be waiting for us. We come to a halt, being stopped by everyone else the room.

"Paris, are you okay?"

"Did it hit her?"

"Oh my gosh Paris."

"That was close."

I here these sayings passed around the group multiple times, still not knowing what happened.

"Guys!" Paris screams over all the noise, "I'm fine, but you guys might not be."

"What?" I say, letting out a breath that I've been holding onto a while.

"The TRC." She continues, "Are coming for all of us at once."

I still stand here, silently pondering, wondering what happened to Paris. I look down, to see her phone in her hand, with it turned backwards in her hand. While the group is keeping her occupied with questions, I walk into the kitchen. I pretend to drop my orange, and slowly bend to pick it up. I read the name on her phone, and a bit of the text she never answered.

Caleb: I completely understand if you-

She got the text too.

___________________________________

oooooohhhh what is the text? Most likely find out next chapter. BI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS<3