Chapter 19

Colby's POV
I was sitting here, looking at my girlfriend in pieces. She wasn't crying at all. She was confused, and mad.

"What happened?" Everyone asked, still shocked someone would hurt her. I don't know why they were surprised, considering this person went after Josie, Bianca, and Landry. I wasn't mad at Landry. I knew something was up with her from the start. She wasn't acting like herself. Oh well.

Paris' POV
I can't tell them. They won't get it. I have to do what I know best. Lie.

"I don't really know.....It was some animal."

They believed me. Good.

"Where is Allison?" I asked, changing the subject before they could ask any questions.

"I have no clue...... For once." Said Shishir. He is really smart, so that's why he was laughing.

"Why don't I get cleaned up, and then we have a day of swimming! We have been here for a while, and haven't went swimming once!" I exclaimed. We really haven't had much fun yet, because of Ya know...... Dying people. And the fact that a killer is probably watching us now.

I take Jordan to my room, so she can do her doctor stuff and help me. She starts to put pressure on my cuts,and it sends a very sharp pain up my arm.

"Ow!" I scream, not too loud though.

"It'll only hurt a little, but we have too if you wanna go swimming." Jordan says.

"Okayyyyy..." I say, dragging it out. This really hur-

"Ow!" I yell again. That one was the worst.

Once she finishes, we walk into the living room, only to find them watching Family Fued. And since we were all basically family, we played along a lot at one of our houses. We even made our moms be the buzzer sounds! And one of us was Steve Harvey...... Usually Jack😂😂😂😂

"Let's get our Bathing Suits on!" I yell, pumping my fist in the air.

"Yea!!!" I heard, many times.

I walk into my room, and find my bikini. I slide it on, and walk back into the living room again. I see everyone in their bathing suits, eating chips. Wow.
:::::::::Bathing Suits at the top!:::::::::

So......... I'm back in the story! What do you think happened to me? (Paris) 🌸🌸🌸🌸 bi, unicorns💕

#🌊🏠 😂