Chapter 30

Luke's POV

I'm walking out of the house, when I get a text from Sam.

From:Sam

To: Luke

Use Mrs. Calvin's car!

I quickly text him back, so he knows that I am taking it.

From:Luke

To:Sam

I know. Heading over there now!

As I hit send, I noticed that my phone was beeping out of control. It stopped beeping and said random words.

"Run. Coming. Hide. We Find. Shishir. Dead. Know?"

What did that mean? Shishir? I pondered, and soon came face to face with Rebecca Calvin's Lake house. She is a widow, so I always kept my distance. Paris on the other hand, told us the stories and memories that this lady told her. She always told us she was Adventuring, not eaves dropping.

^(Flashback)^

Luke's POV

"I was adventuring at the lake yesterday," she said, smiling,"And you'll never guess what I found out!"

I never liked the fact that she kind of knew everyone's secrets, but she said secrets kept us close.

"What did you find this time? A dead body?" we all laughed when Jordan said that.

But to be honest, she probably did find a body.

"Paige Menher is dating Caspar Sugg!" she exclaimed.

Just at that moment, Paige came walking up behind her, and Slapped the back of Paris head.

Paris turned around, and stood up once she saw who it was.

"What was that for? Mommy not know you have a boyfriend? Too bad." Paris spit out.

"If you would stop eaves dropping, and mind your own buisness, maybe you would have a boyfriend!" Paige yelled.

Just then, Paris' boyfriend Toby walked up.

"Actually I do have a boyfriend, the captain of the football team." She said, hugging Toby.

"Toby?" she laughed," You'll Pay, Princess Paris." she said, well more like spitting out the school's nickname for Paris. She was popular, and rated people based on there looks. We barely made it in.

She sat down, and I asked a question she wouldn't like.

"Why don't you stop? You know, spying."

"Adventuring. If there is a way I can hear it, it was meant to be heard." she says, smiling.

^(End of flashback)^

Yea. Paris is still like that. I was interupted by Mrs.Calvin opening her door.

"Who are you?" she says, putting on her glasses. "Oh. Luke is it?"

"Yes m'am. I was wondering if I could borrow your car, to pick up Paris and her friends. They're stranded." I say. How did she know me?

"Oh, Paris. Always getting into trouble. Okay, let me go get my keys." She says and smiles, and I return one as well.

She returns seconds later with her keys. She hands them to me, and walks out on the porch.

"Be careful, now. Amescove property is no place to be messin' around." She says, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I will, I promise. Goodbye, Mrs. Calvin." Yeah, I'll be safe. Besides the fact that there is a killer executing all of my friends.

I sit in her car, noticing all of the things on her key chain. Charms, More Keys, a ribbon, and a chain with a red X.

Wait. A red X? What did that mean? Oh well. I start the car and drive safely out of Amescove Hills.

Sam's POV

After I saw that note, I put it back where it belonged. I began searching through other photo albums, finding numerous notes that lead hints to who the killer was. Sierra was one, obviously. I found another yellow piece of paper and read it in my mind.

There is more than one of us. One spy, one killer. We dress differently. Watch out, Paris. Your the last one I wanna kill, maybe not even kill you. Be safe,

The Red Coats.

My jaw dropped. T.R.C stood for, The Red Coats.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Im thinking about making a sequel to this, maybe stopping at 35 chapters, then continue with the other. Let me know what you guys think🌸 bi unicorns💕