Chapter 28

Make sure to read the author's note at the end of the chapter!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Keyana's POV

I had a theory forming in my mind. Hami told me that when Victor comitted, well, when she found out, that the killer was in her room. She also said that they jumped outof her window. That window was on the side of the house, close to the door. Later Shishir came in to comfort her. I don't fully believe that Shishir is the killer, but I do have suspisions. I decide to point these out to everyone, becuase I want everyone to steer clear of him for a while.

"Wait." I say sternly, walking over to Shishir. "Weren't you in the woods?"

Shishir's POV

When Keyana asks this, I find myself getting out of the car.

"Let me explain." I say.

"Are you sure we need an explanation? Because everything I need is sitting right in front of me." She says.

Jackson's POV

There she goes. When Keyana thinks something is going on, she gets to the bottom of it. Her fiery attitude, well she got that from Paris. They hang out so much, they are like sisters.

Shishir was quivering as he said,"You do need an explanation. I was walking, and didn't even know Ally was missing."

"We never said you knew where she was, idiot." Keyana says.

Keyana pulls something out of her pocket, and Shishir backs up so he is against the car. She turns to us, so we back up. When she turns, I catch a glimpse of what she was holding. A gun.

Keyana's POV

I had a gun in my waistband, because I needed self defense in times of need. But this? I'll go to jail if I shoot him. Oh well. Good thing I like orange.

"Why were you in the woods?" I say, my voice suprisingly deep.

"I already told y-"

"I dont think you understand that I have a fully loaded gun in my hand, and it's pointed at you. Why were you in the woods?" I say, getting into full on Sass mode, with a touch of cop.

"I was helping the T.R.C get something because they wouldn't let me in unless I helped them. They promised me mercy."

"And you were gonna just leave us here to die off one by one?" I said. "We thought you were our friend."

And I shot the bullet.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sry this is a short chapter😝

If you have any story suggestions, tell me!
Make sure to check out the people below. They have amazing stories!
Allisonpodlogar
jacksonc7
princessbubblegum137
tastygyoza
victor14126
Bi, unicorns💕