"Fourteen„

«»«»«»«»

Mark was woken up by Jungwoo. It isn't too strange, but it's usually Johnny who wakes him up by screaming.

Getting ready took forever. That's what it felt like, anyways. They would've been late if they took a car, so they took the motorcycles. 

This time, Shotaro sat with Sungchan rather than Mark. That meant Donghyuck had to sit with the oldest.

"I recommend hold on tight, Donghyuck Hyung." Shotaro giggled. He stopped when Sungchan started explaining that he didn't need to call the kids in his grade 'Hyung.' Then, they sped off., leaving first.

"Wha-" Donghyuck's question was cut off by his own scream when Mark started speeding. He held on tight and cursed the older.

Jaemin and Jeno laughed. The two shared the same motorcycle while Jisung was alone. 

All eyes were on them when they arrived. Their reputation was starting to grow. They were seen as both good looking and scary. Although, it seemed strange that Chenle and Renjun weren't there. What was also strange was the heavy atmosphere that seemed to follow them around.

 Their stares were ignored by the group. Clearly, the boys had something else on their minds. 

Donghyuck had never been lonelier in class. Since Renjun was gone, he had to sit by himself. Jisung was also alone, but he looked more intimidating. While Donghyuck was pouting, Jisung glared at the wall.

Sungchan was always alone, so he was somewhat used to this feeling. Shotaro, however was feeling the exact opposite. 

The poor boy felt claustrophobic. As if there were too many people around. Sure, he loves his friends, but they sometimes tend to be a little overbearing at times. And Shotaro, in terms of his body build, is one of the smallest among them.

When lunch came around, Jisung was the last one to arrive at the table.

"Class is so boring and lonely without Chenle." He whined and Donghyuck agreed.

Sungchan just scoffed, "Oh yeah, poor you. It's not like I've made any friends since the school year began." 

In order to avoid an argument, Jaemin pulled Sungchan towards him and hugged him tight. "Don't worry, you have us. Plus, you're too good for them."

Sungchan gave him a look that made Jaemin release him immediately. The older chuckled nervously and turned his attention back to his food.

Donghyuck ignored their bickering and sipped on his drink. He chewed on the straw and looked around the cafeteria. A certain student walking in caught his eyes.

He got Jeno's attention by slapping his arm. "Hey, isn't the Lee Daehwi?"

Jeno followed his eyes and nodded, "Yeah, that is him."

"Who?" Mark looked in the same direction they were but saw no one.

"What do you mean who?" Donghyuck looked at him incredulously. "Lee Daehwi? He was part of WannaOne before they disbanded. Then, he joined Ab6ix. They're, like, the biggest gang informants ever? And suppliers?"

Jaemin shrugged, "We wouldn't know. Taeyong and Johnny deal with all of that."

"What are the chances he might have an idea about who might've taken the boys?" Shotaro wondered. 

Sungchan stood up and dragged him away, "You can ask him with me."

"Daehwi isn't mean, is he?" Mark asked as he watched the two run off.