"Seven„

«»«»«»«»

"Your stuff's in the car." Jeno gave Mark a pat on the back. Mark nodded to him and entered the car. The rest of the members joined him soon after. 

The drive home was silent. 

Jisung could finally let his nerves rest, Sungchan could finally stretch his legs in a space that wasn't so small and tight, Jaemin could finally sleep in his own bed.

Mark, however, could finally slap Johnny for making their escape plane so elaborate. He knew that it was how they were meant to escape that led to their capture. 

Jaehyun dropped them off with their stuff and left them at the front door. Jisung took the first step and rang the doorbell.

A very bleary eyed Doyoung opened the door. When he saw Jaemin, he opened the door and threw his arms around him. He kept whispering things like 'thank God you're safe.'

He brought the boys inside and sat them down on the couch. "Do you want anything to eat?"

Jaemin's eyes lit up and he nodded his head vigorously. So, the oldest got up and headed to the kitchen.

At some point, he dropped something. Something made of glass, and it broke, alerting some of the people in the house.

Kun and Johnny came rushing downstairs and the boys from the living room went to the kitchen.

Johnny and Kun had gotten their first. Doyoung was a mess. He had dropped a plate, causing it to break and leave a gash on his leg.

He just stood there, looking at the shattered plate. He was absolutely motionless and only raised his head when he heard Johnny calling his name.

"Doyoung! What are you doing?" Johnny pulled him away from the broken ceramic.

Doyoung pointed towards the other entrance to the kitchen, "The kids wanted snacks."

Johnny looked up and saw Sungchan standing across from him. "Oh my God." He gave Doyoung to Kun, who was also staring at Sungchan.

Johnny avoided the plate and held Sungchan by the shoulders. He couldn't believe they were back.

"Uh.... Hyung?" Sungchan smiled awkwardly. Johnny brought him into a hug and moved him out of the kitchen. 

In the living room, He saw the rest of the boys and let out a sigh of relief. He looked back in the direction of the kitchen and saw Kun escorting Doyoung to his office.

He turned back to the boys and gave them all a hug. He hugged Mark for just a little longer than the others. He probably shouldn't have because Mark hit him multiple times before he let go.

Later, Lucas and Hendery were sitting on the couch at the crack of dawn. Why? All they knew is that they have a job. What kind? They didn't know that either.

Lucas turned his head towards a noise he had heard and saw Jisung half awake with bed hair. He turned back tp his phone before realizing who he had seen.

"Jisung?!" He shouted, startling Hendery awake. "What the hell, man?!" 

He got up and gave the younger a hug. Hendery had fallen on the floor, but he saw Jisung soon enough.

"Holy shit, dude..." He got up and ran towards the younger, "Where the hell have you been?"

Jisung was practically suffocated by their hugs. He also assured them that the rest were also home.

Jaemin was experiencing something similar when Sicheng and Jungwoo burst into his room just a few hours later.

"Holy shit, you're actually back!" Jungwoo jumped on him.