"Twenty Six„

«»«»«»«»

"You are a fucking idiot!"

"I cannot believe you thought this was a good idea."

"And, to think you're the leader."

"Now, we have to take care you... Our supplies is coming from your bank account."

"You are so stupid, it hurts my brain."

"I am this close to disowning you."

"I love you, but not enough to support your stupid ass decisions."

FIVE HOURS EARLIER.

"Is this really a good idea?" Sungchan watched nervously as he watched Hendery and Seungmin circled each other in the ring. 

"Nope, but we're just trying to get information." Taeyong answered,

"Kun and Taeil are gonna be pissed." Sungchan sighed. 

Since Sungchan couldn't participate, Stray Kids also had to of their members sit out. Namely Hyunjin and Jeongin.

They watched Hendery and Seungmin throw punches at each other, wincing every now and then when one of them gets hit. 

Eventually, after an excruciatingly long while, Hendery won. Seungmin had tapped out after the older had kneed him in the stomach. 

Hendery, himself, didn't look so bruised. There was one on his face and no doubt a few on the rest of his body. 

The next pairing was Bang Chan and Taeyong. The two of them went at it like animals. They threw punch after punch, constantly kicking at each other. 

They didn't actually need fight. Not usually, anyways. They're only fighting because Stray Kids is bored. 

Taeyong tapped out after Chan got him into a chokehold, cutting off his oxygen. He probably had one of the worst beatings. He was even bleeding in a few places.

"God, Jaehyun's gonna flip," Johnny winced after looking at Taeyong. 

"It's your turn, big guy." Mark gave Jeno a pat on the back before shoving him into the ring with Minho. 

Jeno was definitely scared. For one, this was his first time interacting with Stray Kids like this, fighting. Usually, they're on the same side. For another, he knows that Minho is sneaky. He's incredibly smart and it's what makes him such a good member of his team.

God, it was brutal. 

Jeno, even with all his strength, ended up losing. Minho is also incredibly agile, allowing him to attempt things nobody else could. 

"I can't wait to have my ass beaten by both Renjun and Jaemin." Mark sighed, completely aware of how aggressive those two could be. Especially when it comes to Jeno. 

Yangyang was the next to go. He was up against Felix. His main play was dodging Felix's hits and fatiguing him until he could land a final blow. 

It worked and they were finished in a good 20 or so minutes. 

The next pairing was Mark and Han Jisung. Both were a lot stronger than they looked and both took a bad beating. 

Han Jisung had quite a few nasty bruises and, probably, a fractured rib. Mark wasn't in any better condition. He had a cut lip, a black eye, a bruised jaw, and bruised ribs. 

The two of them refused to give up until their leaders dragged them away. They decided to just call it a draw.

"You look awful," Johnny laughed.