"Eighteen„

«»«»«»«»

"Where are Mark and Jeno?" Renjun asked suddenly.

The boys got to the hospital after school to see Renjun and it strangely didn't occur to them that Renjun's boyfriend wasn't with them.

"I don't know." Jisung shrugged. 

Speak of the devils, Mark and Jeno walked, the older looking clearly fatigued. 

"You did not have to go that hard," Mark whined.

"You wanted something harder," Jeno smiled with his eyes.

Mark rubbed his thigh, "Yeah, but now I don't think I can use my legs."

The two turned their heads when Renjun cleared his throat. "Where were you two?"

"Dude, Jeno's workout routines are fucking brutal. Also, how are you feeling?" Mark dropped to the floor in pain, his entire body sore.

Donghyuck burst into laughter next to him. "That's why we don't workout with him, anymore."

Jeno ignored them and walked up to Renjun. He wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on Renjun's shoulder. "Hello, my darling."

The older smiled, "I'm fine. The doctor said the bites will heal within a month."

"That's good."

"Johnny Hyung started handcuffing Mark and Hyuck together." Jaemin said with a teasing smile.

Renjun burst out laughing, "Really? Why?"

"Because, they won't stop fucking arguing. And everything they argue about is so fucking stupid." Sungchan crossed his arms.

Mark scoffed, "Do we need to get into how we constantly argued when you first got here?"

Sungchan hastily shook his head while Chenle asked why they argued. 

"Because, he fucking poured his milk before the cereal and he still fucking does it!" Jisung shouted as the other half of the group was thrown into chaos. 

Donghyuck took Sungchan by the shoulders and shook him. "You do what?!"

"I'm sorry?" Sungchan said awkwardly. It sounded more like a question than the actual apology.

When they eventually calmed down, Johnny entered the room and told them to go home. "Don't worry about Injun, I'll be staying to look after him."

They all stood up from where they were sitting, except Mark. He stayed where he was, unwilling to move.

"Get up." Donghyuck kicked his thigh, making him wince in pain.

"Wait, it hurts." Mark hissed at him. 

Donghyuck only rolled his eyes and picked him up, hooking one arm underneath his knees and supporting his back with his other arm. 

"Dude, what are you doing?" The older panicked.

"You said it hurt, so I'm helping you."

"This isn't what I wanted. I can walk on my own."

The younger rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Well, it's what you're getting and I don't want you to walk because you'll start complaining."

When they got to the car, Mark was forced onto Donghyuck's lap, the latter just not letting him go. Yuta, who was driving, wanted to say something but ultimately decided against, because Donghyuck liked to play dirty and Yuta had a will to live.

Chenle, however, felt like pissing off the older. "Hey, Hyuck, I thought you hated Mark Hyung."

"I do."