"Thirty One„

«»«»«»«»

"Where are Mark and Jaemin?" Jeno asked Johnny, since he passed by Jaemin's room earlier. 

The older shrugged, "Talking about sex stuff."

Renjun choked on his spit. "They're what?"

Johnny didn't care to elaborate on his sentence before leaving the two to contemplate on their own. 

But, he was right. 

The two were hanging out in Jaemin's room, casually talking about kinks like no one else lived in the house while the door remained slightly ajar, making it easy for anyone to listen in. 

"I know that you're into choking cause we already explored that." Mark laid on the younger's floor, the raven haired boy lying on his own bed. 

"Yeah, but what are you into? Still have that Oppa kink?" 

Mark shook his head quickly, "First of all, I never had it. You're the one who just went around calling everyone older than you 'Oppa.'"

He heard Jaemin laugh from his bed. "Maybe, but what are you into? I never really paid attention to your kinks."

"You were too busy with your own pleasure," Mark fired at him. "But, you know what?"

"What?"

"I want to try degradation."

Jaemin choked violently. "Hyung, really? You're into that?"

Mark just hummed, standing up to join Jaemin on the bed. The two snuggled under the blanket, still talking about sex. 

"I thought you'd be more into praising." Jaemin shrugged. 

The older fell into a fit of giggles, "Really?"

"Yeah."

Mark thought for a minute before saying, "What about degrading praises?"

"How would that work?" Jaemin rested his head on the elder's chest. 

The two haven't been like this in a while and they missed it. When they were younger, it was like they were attached by the hip. 

Mark used to be the only one Jaemin was comfortable with. They often stayed in one of their bedrooms and cuddled, talking about anything and everything.

Eventually, their relationship evolved into being fuck buddies. Staying that way for two years. 

It only ended a few months prior to their initial encounter with the, now, other half of their gang. 

Jaemin had called it off because he didn't want to keep bothering Mark. The older had assured him he wasn't bothering anyone but they ended it anyways. 

They just came to the agreement that there was no need for that type of relationship anymore, though they still remained as close as ever.

"You know," Mark started, almost unable to find the words, "like, they compliment you with a mean name? I seriously don't know how to explain it."

"You can give me an example?" Jaemin suggested and Mark got really flustered. 

He stumbled over his own words for a while, trying to form a proper sentence or figure out what to say. "I don't want to... Only to preserve what dignity I have left after living with you people for so long."

Jaemin laughed loudly, "You are giving off so many bottom vibes."

"Says the bottom," the older scoffed.