"Twenty„

«»«»«»«»

Taeyong and Johnny were making their way around the ground floor of the house when Doyoung started talking to him. 

"Tyong? We really need to call the police."

"Doyoung, you know that the police know to stay out of gang matters."

"Well, Mark and Donghyuck just told me that they've found four kids upstairs." Taeyong and Johnny paused. "Same needle wounds as Sungchan."

Taeyong cursed, "Fuck, alright, call the police, but tell them they can't enter until we're done. I'm not leaving until I know Xiao Dejun is alive."

"Copy that." Doyoung went silent and the older two continued searching. 

They came across a room in the back. It was designed like a nursery, three cribs, and a tired woman in a rocking chair bottle feeding a baby. Another one lay asleep in a crib.

She looked at them wearily, "Don't hurt the children, I beg of you. They're still innocent." 

Johnny and Taeyong picked up a baby each and escorted the woman outside where they were greeted by Mark and Donghyuck with four children. 

"Doyoung was right..." Johnny stared at Mark holding a baby. "You look weird when you're gentle." Mark rolled his eyes. 

They stayed with the woman and the children as Jaehyun and Jungwoo made their way into the basement with Taeil.

The found the cell where the China line was being held and Taeil could only stare at it with disdain. 

They kept going until they came across a door. Inside the room was a lone dentist chair. 

"That is nightmare fuel." Jaehyun made a mental note to cuddle with Taeyong when this was over. 

They heard shouting in a room down the hall and made a bee line straight for it. Jaehyun kicked down the door and saw a dead man on the floor and another, wearing a white mask, to the neck of a very beat up Xiaojun.

"Not one step closer or I'll-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before Jungwoo shot him right between the eyes. His knife fell onto Xiaojun's lap, the poor boy too out of it to react. 

Jaehyun got to work on untying the younger as Jungwoo made sure the two men were dead. Once Xiaojun was out of the restraints, Taeil checked him over. 

"No knife wounds or major bleeding, just the baseball bat was used." He cocked his head in the direction of said baseball bat. "He'll have some nasty bruising for a while, but that's it."

"No broken bones?"

"That man couldn't even hit him in the right place or hard enough for that. A few fractures, though." 

Jaehyun scoffed and bashed the man's head in with his foot before carrying Xiaojun outside, Jungwoo and Taeil following closely behind. 

One their way up, they heard Yuta talking to them, "Hey, the other teams recovered a woman and six kids. They're all alive, just keep your cool if you see them."

"Thanks, Yuta." Jungwoo responded for the other two he was with.

"Is he alright?" Taeyong came running up to them as soon as they came out of the house.

"He's fine, just knocked out." Taeil sighed. "He'll be real sore when he wakes up, though."

Xiaojun was taken to the hospital with Taeil, Doyoung and Johnny. The rest went hoe while Jaehyun and Taeyong talked to the police, who were already on scene.