"Thirty Four„

«»«»«»«»

"We're going to be doing somewhat of a mission relay." Taeyong stood in front of his (large) gang in the driveway in front of their house. 

"We'll start with the first unit who are gonna go to an amusement park. Jihyo will explain later. They will meet up with members from the second and third unit at Twice's base. 

"Johnny, Taeil, and Yuta are going to go with the second to Jeju." He paused for a moment, letting their reactions ring out through the empty space. Once they were finally done, he continued, "You will be there for a day. 

"Once you get back, you rest for a few hours with Twice. Then, half of the third unit members will stay with Twice to direct the other half who are going to the Ring's main base, which we've finally found. The rest will come back here and we'll prepare for the final assignment.

"All three units consist of Taeil, Johnny, and Yuta. Th first unit is Kun, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Xiaojun, and Chenle. The second unit is Ten, Lucas, Renjun, Haechan, and Jisung. The third unit is Kun, Jungwoo, Hendery, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung."

Three of their cars pulled up into the driveway. Johnny, Yuta, and Taeil were driving each of them. 

Ten, Lucas, Renjun, and Chenle got into the first car with Johnny. Kun, Hendery, and Xiaojun joined Yuta in the second car. Taeil was with Jaehyun, Donghyuck, Jisung, and Jungwoo.

"When are we seeing them again?" Jaemin asked Taeyong.

The leader sighed, "From a few hours up to about a week. For now, we aren't done, yet. Sicheng, Mark, Yangyang, you have guns to prep. Jeno, Jaemin, Doyoung, I'd like you to contact officer Byun and deliver the people n our basement to his department. Shotaro, Sungchan, I'd like to talk to you." He walked away, carrying some kind of briefcase.

"Hooray! I can't wait to deal with Taeil's insane brother." Jaemin rolled his eyes, words flowing out with nothing but sarcasm. 

"Don't worry, I'll have to be there with you." Doyoung patted his back. 

Tae-oh has been aggressive towards both Doyoung and Kun. The two and Taeil had no idea why while the rest of the gang only had sneaking suspicions.

"I can't wait to get verbally abused." Doyoung sighed before walking into the house with the two younger members. 

A few of the people they had taken had been killed, like the person who stabbed Sicheng, while others had been harmed pretty badly. 

Thankfully, they managed to get who was alive to the police station with minimal problems, besides the men who kept screaming at them to let them go. Jaemin had to threaten him with a stapler to get him to shut up.

Mark, Yangyang, and Sicheng, who was still healing, were at the shooting range. They were testing out guns, cleaning them, and just making sure they were working fine. 

The two younger members wouldn't let him use any of the guns. So, he was stuck cleaning residue off of the barrels after Mark and Yangyang made sure that they work fine. 

The ones that didn't work were left for Doyoung, Yuta, and Jungwoo in order for them to see whether they could fix it. 

If it couldn't be fixed, then they would be taken apart for the parts that do work. They murder people, not the environment. 

Shotaro and Sungchan nervously followed Taeyong into the forest behind their house. They walked past the shooting range until they made it into  clearing. 

"What are doing, Hyung?" Sungchan's voice shook. He made the two older members look tiny next to him and yet, here he is, being shy and nervous. 

"You aren't in trouble, don't worry. I just need to find out what your fighting style is." He put down the suit case and opened it. Inside was a handgun, a rifle, and a dagger.