"Six„

«»«»«»«»

The next morning, Jaemin was brought into the interrogation room. He sat down and waited patiently.

"No one told me Dejun was doing questioning today." Yangyang made his way into the room behind the black panel.

"Yeah, because no one wanted to see you get off on it." Renjun rolled his eyes.

Yangyang hummed, "Why are you awake? It's four in the morning."

"Why are you awake?" Renjun countered.

The only reason Yangyang gave was "because Dejun" and Renjun didn't feel like arguing.

This time, Jaemin was met with Lee Jeno standing in the corner. He looked scary to most people, but Jaemin clearly isn't most people.

Despite wanting to give his opinion on Jeno's appearance, he stayed silent. 

Dejun came in a few moments later. Today, he couldn't bothered to fix himself up. He wore his pajamas and still had bed hair. 

Again, he introduced himself to Jaemin as Xiaojun. Before he could ask the first question- 

"Do you have any coffee? I usually can't be up at this time without it." Jaemin yawned, before continuing, "Also, I will not be answering any of your questions, because it isn't my job."

Xiaojun let out an exasperated groan, "Only Mark will answer my questions, right? But even then he will only answer to Jaehyun."

Jaemin gave a sweet smile, although to Xiaojun, it felt as though he was mocking him. "I see you've done this before."

 Without another word, Xiaojun stood up and exited the room. Jeno escorted Jaemin back to where he was staying, his cell, and went to get Sungchan, hoping maybe he would answer the questions.

They tried with Sungchan. The first person he was met with was Jaehyun. He did not answer any questions and told them it wasn't his job to talk to him.

Now, here we are again. Mark and Jaehyun sat facing each other. Mark making the same requests and this time, Jaehyun obliged.

The ones in the room behind the black screen could not see what the two were doing, nor could they hear what they were saying.

"Who do you work for?"

"From what my boss has told me, it seems like you know him."

"Then, give me a name."

Mark smiled like a child and laughed hysterically. Maybe it scared Jaehyun, maybe it didn't. He showed no sign of emotion and gave no reaction.

When Mark calmed down he turned stoic. He looked Jaehyun in the eyes and asked, in English, "Do you know a Lee Taeyong?" 

Jaehyun was slightly taken aback. He only spoke English with Ten and Yangyang and even then those conversations were short and sparse. And, how did Mark know he could speak English? 

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"Because, that's who I work for."

Jaehyun clenched his jaw. There was no way. It was practically impossible. The Taeyong he knew was sweet, kind, and generous. There was no way he could start a gang.

"Why did you start watching us?"

"First, because Taeyong told us to. Second, because he sees your gang as a threat or at least competition."

There were more questions, yes. However, at the moment, Jaehyun didn't seem to care. Those two answers were all he needed.

He left the room and headed straight to Yuta's office. The Japanese was sitting on his desk, looking over the files of the gang they had in their basement.