"Twenty Four"

«»«»«»«»

Renjun and Jeno lay in the elder's bed with their legs tangled. As well as their tongues. It was safe to assume that they were about to have sex. 

Jaemin lay on the other side of that wall, listening to everything. No, he could not just get up and leave because he go into trouble at school, thus making Johnny "ground" him for a few hours. Making it so that he couldn't leave his room and he didn't have his phone or computer. 

"I told you not to punch him." Jaemin squeaked when he saw Mark leaning in through his window. 

"Hyung, what the actual fuck?" Jaemin glared at the Canadian as he slipped through the window. "What are you even doing?"

"Well, I went out to feed and check on Kitty, but Johnny locked all the doors, again. Your window was open, so I climbed through it." Mark shrugged, saying that as if him being locked outside the house was normal. Which, it was.

"You shouldn't climb this house and you shouldn't have used my room." Jaemin deadpanned, grimacing once he heard Renjun. 

"Yeah, well, I can't reach the attic and Sungchan's not in his room." Mark looked at Jaemin's wall with something like disgust. The one that separated them and the very intimate couple.

Sungchan had people climbing through his window more often than you'd think. His was the easiest to get through. He's been given several heart attacks by the other members just climbing through more than enough times. Yet, he still hasn't locked his window. 

"Is it locked?" Jaemin looked down to play with his fingers.

"Yes, for once, it's locked. Otherwise, I would've been in the house ages ago." Mark sighed, now sanding in the middle of Jaemin's room. 

"But," he continued, "I've just decided that I do not want to listen to whatever the fuck is going on there , therefore I will seek refuge with my oh, so kind tiger whom I have raised from his birth." Jaemin looked up once again to see Mark with one leg out his window. "I bid you adieu-"

 Something in the garden caught his eye. He smiled brightly and yelled, "Hey, Donghyuck! Catch me!" Before falling out the window.

Jaemin, worried, rushed to the window to see if Mark was okay only to see that he missed Donghyuck completely and landed on none other than Johnny. 

Johnny was on the ground, clearly in pain, while Mark kept telling him it was karma for locking out of the house, again. 

Jaemin giggled at the sight. 

Also, he punched a kid at school. Even he doesn't know why. He's the most passive member of this gang, proven many times. So, when he punched a kid, it shocked everyone in his gang. It also got him a detention and a trip to the principal's office. 

He can't explain his actions. It was a subconscious decision to barrel his fist into the kids face. But, maybe he's was hyper aware of how close he was to Renjun. Hyper fixed on how he seemed to touch the older in all the wrong ways. He also saw how Renjun squirmed under the other's touch. 

Everything happened so quickly. One minute he was glaring at a kid, the next that kid was on the floor with a bruise forming on his cheek and Jaemin's knuckles were starting to bruise. 

If you asked Chenle what happened, he would tell you that Jaemin stood up abruptly, just after he, himself, thought Renjun looked uncomfortable with the student he was with.

 Jisung asked the older where he was going, but Jaemin just walked away, almost like he was in a trance. They watched nervously as Jaemin stepped towards Renjun and the students.