"Five„

«»«»«»«»

It has been nearly two months since their last recon mission. In that time, Jaemin's leg healed.

Now, why didn't they go on those missions? Mostly because Jaemin was healing. Partly because Taeyong didn't see a reason to.

Even the photo Sungchan managed to get was forgotten. Until he found it again.

A particularly mundane and boring day led him to sit down in his room and flip through the photos he took on his camera.

Until, he came across a picture he had taken months before. He came across a picture of an official looking pink haired male with a full suit.

He scrambled up to his feet and raced down the halls of the mansion. He made his way to Taeyong's office.

He burst through the doors, unaware of the meeting currently going on inside.

"Hyung-" He stopped in his tracks when he saw Taeyong in his uniform and masked with two other masked men.

He covered his face, both in embarrassment and to hide his identity. "I'm terribly sorry, but I have something you might want to see."

Taeyong sighed, "We'll talk about this later. Next time, knock."

"Yes sir." Sungchan nodded and closed the door.

Sungchan slumped on the wall where Hendery found him. "What's up with you, kid?"

"I uh... I just rushed into that room without my mask and I didn't know they were in a meeting." He put his head in his hands.

Hendery laughed at him and patted him on his back. "You should probably get out of here so they don't find you just sitting here."

The younger nodded and slowly stood up. He dragged his feet back to his room.

He jumped three feet when he saw Mark outside of window. He opened it and the Canadian climbed inside.

"Hyung, what the actual fuck?!" He screamed, grasping where his heart was.

Mark looked at him with guilty eyes. "Sorry, Sungchannie."

"Why were you there?"

Mark sat down on his bed, "Well, Johnny started this gang wide joke to lock me out of the house. He probably hasn't told you yet and I knew, even if he did, you would be nice enough to let me in."

Sungchan sighed. "Hey, want payback?"

Mark smiled like the devil, "Yeah."

As they walked downstairs, they encountered Johnny who looked almost scared as Mark glared holes into his head.

"H-hey, Mark," he nervously scratched his nape. "How, how did you um, how did you get in?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, eventually."

The two younger members walked away, leaving Johnny to live in fear for the next few hours.

«»«»«»«»

Dinner arrived and Johnny still didn't know what they were planning. If anything, they looked calm and content, almost innocent.

Today, there were only seven members at the table. Kun and Doyoung were working on the communications device Taeyong had requested.

Jisung was playing games in his room and Jungwoo and Lucas were out on a date. Mark and Sungchan were really only there to terrorize Johnny.

"Sungchan," Taeyong started.