"Twenty Nine„

«»«»«»«»

Jungwoo stepped out of the van and stared at the fancy night club. Taeyong was talking to the manager about the deal they made.

In all honesty, he was bored. He just wanted to get home and sleep. Sadly, he couldn't do that at the moment.

Taeyong directed them into the building. The back changing room, to be specific. 

"Before you change, you need to know your positions," Taeyong said.

"I'm a top!" Johnny shouted, raising his hand. Laughter rang through the room as Taeyong glared at him.

"Not during sex," he said in disbelief. "But you're the DJ. You need to be alert because the headphones you put on are connected to the chip." 

He gave it to Donghyuck, "You're cute and currently single, so you should wait their table."

"Me?" He pointed to himself.

"Yes, I'm sorry but you aren't dating anyone at the moment so no one's going to be mad at me if some hits on you. Except maybe Mr. Canada over there, but he's about as threatening to me as a baby" Taeyong gave him a comforting smile. 

"Since Doyoung and Yuta need to be stationary for their job, they're in charge of the bar with me. I will be looking out for all of you, so don't worry."

"The rest of us have to deal with... people?" Taeil scoffed. 

"Yes and no," Taeyong answered. "You, Mr. Moon, will be the communicator between 127 and WayV. The rest of you will be waiters."

"So I don't have to talk to anyone?" The oldest lit up. 

Taeyong confirmed, "Only to Kun." 

Taeil visibly froze at that but brushed it off. Of course, Yuta and Donghyuck noticed, sharing glances with each other.

"Yeah... sure," he muttered quietly. It seemingly went unnoticed. 

Ahem, seemingly.

The club is closed during the day and open at night. They walked into the club, clean so far, and got set up at their positions. 

Doyoung, Taeyong, and Yuta were wearing suits but instead of blazers, they had on vests. The waiters were wearing white button ups with tight shorts. Johnny was wearing a sleeveless, red shit with leather pants. 

Taeil was seated at a table in the back, looking a little stressed and wearing casual clothes. 

The bouncers slowly started letting people into the club. Jungwoo glanced around nervously, he didn't like interacting with people. 

"Donghyuck, I see them. Right side of Taeil's table, in the back corner." Doyoung spoke softly into the mask. 

They were all, except Johnny and Taeil, wearing their masks. These masks were entirely white and their gang name wasn't on it. They were spares Doyoung and Yuta had made. 

"Alright," Donghyuck bit his lip nervously, "wish me luck."

He put on a mask of confidence, trying to ignore Mark's obvious staring. He sauntered over to the men's table in the back, wearing a sly smile.

"He is too good at this," Yuta muttered as he watched Donghyuck. 

"Hello, would you like to order anything?" He leaned the table, his fingers sneaking under the table, gripping it to keep his balance.

The men there eyed him like hungry wolves, making him the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Yes... We'll order." One of them smirked. "Would you like to stay with us afterwards?"