"One„

«»«»«»«»

Mark ran across the pavement, Jaemin already waiting at the other side. Today was no different to any other day. They have a mission, and they must complete it.

However, today's mission was an assassination. Hopefully, by the end, they would have killed the sole heir to the world's largest trading center. The largest trading center for trading people

It was started by one man, many years ago, who was never caught. Hell, no one even knows his name. He always uses different alias' every time, making it almost impossible to track him. 

He son, and sole heir, was Kim Youngjin. Supposedly a very popular kid at his school. He was the target. He was going to die. 

Once Mark had reached Jaemin, they entered a the building Jisung was waiting in. Or, more like on. Jisung was sat on top of the roof top, waiting for Mark and Jaemin. 

He was keeping a look out on the school just behind this building. Dismissal was just around the corner and soon, the streets would be flooded with students who were dying to get home.

"Jisung-ah!" He heard a familiar voice call out to him. He had just turned when someone engulfed him in a hug. 

"Hi, Nana Hyung." He replied awkwardly. 

"No greetings for me?" Mark asked. Jisung just waved at him, causing the eldest to scoff. 

"What are we waiting for now?" Jaemin wondered, as he  watched Mark set up his rifle. The said boy just shrugged as Jisung sighed. How can they be so forgetful? He thought to himself.

"We have to wait for Sungchan's signal." He replied, already exhausted.

 This was actually Sungchan's first mission. The tall boy was brought in by Taeyong a few weeks ago. He told them that they were about to kill the boy who caused his parents to throw him out. 

Mark and Jaemin nodded and continued with their work. As they waited, the school had finally dismissed the students and they were already on their way out.

Jisung received a message from Sungchan that told him to hold his position. Youngjin wouldn't be leaving for a while.

They waited for another three minutes until Sungchan sent another message, saying they were on the move. 

Mark readied his gun, ready to fire the bullet. The bullets they used were coated in a layer of poisonous chemicals, courtesy of Doyoung. They poison was frozen, so it wouldn't melt until it hit it's target. 

Well, today's target was just exiting the school building. 

Three. Remove safety

Two. Aim.

One. Fire.

Mark fired two bullets and they plunged straight into the boy's chest. Between the blood loss and poison, he'd be dead in a matter of minutes. 

People screamed and panicked as Mark, Jaemin, and Jisung packed up their things and got ready to meet up with Sungchan at the cafe a few buildings away.

They payed no mind to the person dying on the side of the road, because they were innocent. It also wasn't their problem.

Not anymore.

They reached the cafe and greeted Sungchan. "Did you get him?" He asked, mainly directed towards Mark, but Jaemin replied with a yes.

Before they could sit down, Jaemin was already lined up and ready to order his coffee. He sat down with a cup full of black liquid, receiving weird looks from his friends.