"Seventeen„

(A\N: I know there are probably Carats here, so just say it now.)

«»«»«»«»

"No, no! Kitty, no!" Mark shouted at the tiger, who was growling at Chenle's puppy. "Hey, he's a good puppy. You know, like Bella."

"He didn't like Bella at first," Jisung reminded him.

"Aren't you helpful." Mark glared at the younger before turning his attention back on his tiger. "Do you need food? Because I can get you food. Out here."

After about five minutes of fighting the creature, Mark managed to get Kitty back outside. Chenle sighed in relief before he heard hissing.

Jaemin was the first to react. "Jason, don't!"

There was a large snake peering over the couch, eyeing Chenle's adorably oblivious puppy. Jaemin grabbed it and hauled it outside to where Mark was.

"I swear to God, Fred's the only nice one." Shotaro muttered, looking over at the other snake that seemed to be using it self as a blanket, rolled into a little ball.

"That's why he's the only big animal allowed in the house for more than an hour." Jisung muttered.

Mark and Jaemin arrived a little while later, arguing. "Please, can't I take it off?"

"Nope." Jaemin smiled and popped the 'p.'

"How'd you even get him to wear those?" Jeno looked Mark up and down.

"The threat of aegyo!" Jaemin seemed proud of himself while the people who's known him longest groaned.

"I'm serious, is his aegyo really that bad?" Donghyuck flinched when Jisung scream a loud, "yes."

«»«»«»«»

Sungchan walked around the large house, looking for someone. He wandered for about an hour and a half, walking through the same hallways, over and over again.

"You good?" Donghyuck asked him after seeing him for the nth time.

"Yeah, have you seen Mark?"

"Oh, he went on a drive, why?" Jeno answered for him.

"Well, Johnny locked him out of the house a few months ago and Mark and I came up with a revenge plan."

"What's that plan?" Jeno ran a hand through his hair.

Sungchan looked around for the older before whispering to the two, "We started hiding his underwear in the plant pots and sometimes Bella buries them." He held up a pair of boxer shorts and pointing to a house plant in the corner of the room, "This one goes there."

He made his way over and started shoving the article of clothing into the soil. Jeno and Donghyuck were struggling to hold in their laughter as a certain, tall male came into the living room. Sungchan instantly dropped what he was doing and sat in front of the plant. 

"Where the fuck is my underwear, small fry?" He glared at Donghyuck.

"Why me?"

"Because Jaehyun says that you're known to pull pranks and ever since you've joined us, my underwear started disappearing.

The three younger members burst into laughter. "I don't know who did it, but they're a fucking genius." Donghyuck wiped a fake tear.

Johnny groaned and stormed out of the room, settling on just stealing someone else's.

But, just as Jeno said, Mark was in the park, leaning against his motorcycle. He watched the sun start to set as a girl started walking up to him. Though, she seemed more interested in his mode of transportation.