"Eight„

«»«»«»«»

"Hello, you little shits." Ten greeted them when they stepped into the house.

"Why do I need to deal with them? They're so loud." Kun cried out.

Taeil gave him a pat on the back when he sat down next to him.

"What's wrong with all of you? You look like you've just gone through an emotional cat fight." Ten watched as the kids put their bags down and sat down.

Jeno and Jisung actually managed to sit on the couch. Thankfully, Chenle, Renjun, and Donghyuck got to proper seats as well.

The rest of them on the other hand, sat on the floor. Except Sungchan. No, he was straight up lying down, face on the floor.

"Uh... kid? That isn't very hygienic." Sungchan only responded to the Thai's words with a muffled scream.

"Jesus, what happened to you guys?" Jaemin shot up when he heard Johnny.

"Hyung! Did you know Mark has a brother?!" He tried shaking his shoulders but got minimal movement. I mean, Johnny is built like a brick wall but you didn't hear that from me.

Johnny let out a deep laugh at the younger. "Oh, you mean Taylor? Yeah, I've met him. He's a real nice guy."

"You've met him?!" Jaemin shrieked, "And you've never told us Mark's brother is fucking famous?! What the hell, man?!"

Doyoung dragged himself out of his dark room. The shouting was really interfering with his progress on the communications device.

Yes, Taeyong asked for it two months ago, but Kun wouldn't let him work on it for more than two hours at a time. It really stunted his progress.

He as using up the last thirty minutes of his time to  finalize the design. Kun had also recommended that he takes more time designing and working on it so it wasn't rushed.

He was doing fine up until he heard Jaemin shouting. He entered the living room with messy hair and glasses and glared at Jaemin.

"So what if Mark's brother is famous?! I'm working, so please, shut the fuck up!" He scowled and stormed off, back to his room.

They all stared in his direction in either awe, shock, or fear. Some harboring all three emotions.

"That was..."

"New." Sungchan finished for Kun.

Doyoung yelling and shouting was the usual. It happened quite often, in fact. Although, him yelling out of pure anger is, in itself, extremely rare. It almost never happens. 

However, shouting at one of the younger members is practically unheard of. He would get even mad at Johnny if he shouted at them.

Kun was throwing every curse he knew at Taeyong. No, he shouldn't be mad at his boss for something he can't control, but he's still mad at him.

Speak of the devil. "Where's Mark?" Taeyong came downstairs just after hearing a door slam shut. "Who's mad?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Kun grumbled. Thankfully, no one heard him. 

Chenle screamed when he heard something growl behind him. The 127 members looked horrified when they saw a tiger standing right behind Chenle.

The U members just looked as if this was normal. Which, it was. 

"That's why I'm looking for Mark. He needs to feed the cat." 

"As someone with two cats, I can say that is a very big and scary cat." Ten clung on to the nearest person to him, which was a conveniently placed Johnny.