"Twenty One„

«»«»«»«»

Ten woke up in Johnny's room, the older spooning him with his arms around his waist and nose pressed to the back of his neck. 

"Johnny Hyung..." He tapped the elder's cheek to wake him up.

Johnny groaned, "What is it?"

"How did I get to your room?"

"You fell asleep and wouldn't let go of me, so I brought you to my room to make it easier."

"Oh." Ten managed to wiggle his way out of Johnny's grip and made his way to the kitchen.

It was about 10.00 am and he saw Hendery, shirtless, in the middle of the kitchen, drinking apple juice while staring at a blank wall. 

"Are you okay?" Ten asked the younger, clearly concerned.

"I fucked Xiaojun and Yangyang last night, because they asked me to, and now I'm nervous and scared because they were drunk and probably don't remember it." 

Ten opened his mouth to say something but ultimately decided against it. He poured himself a glass of milk and stared at the same wall as Hendery. 

The two of them stayed unmoving like that for a while until Xiaojun arrived downstairs. He had a slight limp, a grimace, and a neck covered in hickeys. He also had on a pair of glasses and a big sweater that reached his mid thigh. Ten doesn't recall him being that small and short. 

Ten turned to look at him while Hendery purposefully remained unmoving. Xiaojun rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before standing next to Hendery and giving him a side hug. 

"Last night was good, I hope you don't regret it, but I think you went a little too hard on Yangyang." He rested his chin on Hendery's shoulder, looking at his side profile. 

The younger swallowed hard, "I don't regret it. But, how did I go to hard on Yangyang?"

Xiaojun gave him a lopsided smile. "He can barely walk."

Hendery sighed and walked up the stairs to bring Yangyang down.

"Is the entire house hungover?" Xiaojun asked Ten.

The Thai shrugged, "I'm pretty sure Doyoung and Shotaro are sober, but they just want to sleep in."

There was a particularly loud shout from the floor above them, but they couldn't be bothered to check it out. They knew that there was a least one gullible Hyung who would check on whoever was screaming, thinking they were in danger, or that there was a threat.

It didn't sound like a threatened scream. More like a surprised one or a-

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Johnny stared in disbelief when he walked in on Lucas and Jungwoo in the middle of sex.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" Lucas screamed back. 

Johnny seemed like he was contemplating his life choices as he slowly closed the door, immediately regretting the decision to check on Jungwoo when he heard sounds coming from his room.

He decided to check on the younger kids, because they were much less likely to be fucking. He did, however, get worried when he saw that half of them weren't in their rooms. Specifically, the half from 127.

Except for Shotaro he and Sungchan were cuddled up on the elder's bed. Johnny cooed silently and quickly snapped a picture before he disturbed the two.

He continued downstairs and found Jeno and Renjun in Jaemin's room. Why the three of them were in there, he had no idea. Especially since they've been awkward with each other for the past few weeks.