"Twenty Three„

«»«»«»«»

"Where the fuck are we?" Donghyuck looked around the street they were just dropped off at. 

They were at a cul de sac, right in front of one of the houses. It was a nice looking neighborhood with standard houses. Of course, none of them could ever be as big as the one they lived in.

"And what's with the flat boxes?" Renjun stared at the pile of cardboard Johnny had handed Jisung after they got off.

Mark and Jaemin stared at them. "You mean, you've never done this?" Mark gapped.

When Jeno, Renjun, Donghyuck, and Chenle shook their heads, Jaemin explained. "We've done this once or twice before. Basically, you go into the house and search for the supplies. Simple as that."

"Right, then, let's go." Jeno started walking towards the house. 

The door opened with ease. It wasn't even locked. The house itself looked fine. Nothing was out of place, almost as if there was nothing there to begin with. 

"Who's putting up the boxes?" Chenle dared to ask.

Donghyuck, out of nowhere, started shouting, "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" 

They played the game until Jisung lost. He cursed under his breath and started setting up the cardboard boxes. 

"Now, where are the things?" Renjun looked around, opening cabinets. They were all filled with regular stuff. No guns, ammo, or Jungwoo's favorite, bombs. 

"Watch and learn, darling," the endearment effortlessly rolled off Jaemin's tongue. 

He walked to a kitchen cabinet and opened it up. There were cans on small shelves inside. He wasn't looking for that, though. He grabbed the shelves and pulled on them, revealing a hidden space behind them and guns. 

"That's what we're looking for." Jaemin grabbed the four army guns off the wall and carried them to where Jisung was.

"Alright, three if us will be on the second floor, the other three will stay on this floor. You should look in every single space and cabinet." Mark's eyes changed. He's usually one of the softer ones. But, now? His eyes are like ice and the tone he had in his voice was dominant. "Once we're out of here, everything that we've left belongs to AB6ix or whoever is the next person who wants this shit." 

"Sir, yes, sir." Jisung rolled his eyes, immediately apologizing when Mark sent a harsh glare in his direction. 

"I'll take Jeno and Chenle." Mark brought the two of them upstairs. "Also, be careful because Jungwoo wanted bombs and Doyoung wanted extremely dangerous chemicals." Mark instructed before he brought Chenle and Jeno with him upstairs.

"I guess it's us, now." Jaemin awkwardly faced Renjun and Donghyuck.

"Yeah, let's get to work." Jisung cheered dully.

Upstairs, Jeno eventually got to a safe. "Mark Hyung!" He called out. "There's a safe." It was like the ones you'd see in the movies. Except, this one was password protected and Jeno had no idea what that password could be.

Mark got up from where he was and walked over to Jeno. His tone and eyes had softened earlier, but he still scared Jeno, just a little.

The older carefully inspected the safe. They tried unlocking it multiple times. After the fourth time in 30 minutes, Chenle came over to find the two older boys sitting on the floor, clearly having a migraine.

 He took one look at them, then at the safe, and connected the dots. 

"You guys are idiots." He spoke in his mother tongue so they couldn't understand him. They looked confused at his words, making him smile.