"Nine„

Trigger warning: There is a lot of blood in this chapter. It's a particularly gruesome one, so please read with caution.

«»«»«»«»

After Taeyong had given them an earful, Jaemin, Jisung, and Sungchan were finally able to go back to their own rooms.

Jaemin slumped on the bed when he heard his door open. He groaned when he saw Jeno standing in the doorway. 

"Could I just, like, not look at your face for an hour? Thank you." He almost fell asleep when he felt Jeno pick him up. 

"What the fuck?!" He kept chanting that as Jeno carried him down to his own room. 

It was a struggle trying to carry Jaemin. He kept squirming and trying to escape, but eventually, he made it back to his room with Jaemin intact. 

As soon as Jeno put him down, Jaemin scrambled away. "What the hell, man?!"

"Sorry, but Mark said you'd explain." Renjun looked at him but Jaemin only stared back confused.

"Explain what?"

Mark entered the room with Sungchan and Jisung. Donghyuck and Shotaro came in soon after while Renjun and Chenle were already in the room.

Mark sat down next to Jaemin and said, "You're better at explaining why Taeyong's idea of having our two gangs meet is a bad idea."

It took a while for it to load completely in Jaemin's head, but soon he realized what Mark said. 

"Oh, so you want me to explain that?"

Sungchan nodded, "Yup. You're the best at it. With all the tea you consume." He muttered that last part to himself.

"So, first of all, we have this really really weird love triangle between Taeyong, Doyoung, and Kun." He looked to see if the others understood. It didn't look like they did, but he continued anyways.

"So, Kun likes Doyoung. He thinks he isn't obvious, but he really is. Doyoung likes Taeyong, but Taeyong likes Jaehyun. And I'm pretty sure Jaehyun and Taeyong were a thing back in high school.

"So, if Jaehyun and Taeyong commit PDA, it's possible that Doyoung might break. We all know that. He has been trying to get Taeyong's attention for three years."

"You know how Doyoung shouted at Jaemin yesterday?" Sungchan chimed in, "He's never shouted at us. He would get mad at the Hyungs if they shouted at us."

Jisung hummed in agreement. "I think the "date" between our two leaders only made his mood worse. Way worse."

"Look at you getting along." The nine boys jumped when they turned and saw Sicheng standing in the doorway.

Jisung sprang up and pushed him outside before locking the door. He sat down and rolled his eyes. "The Hyungs are always so nosy."

Renjun laughed, knowing exactly how he felt. Sometimes, Ten tended to take the parent role a little too seriously.

«»«»«»«»

"You're a little kinky, aren't you?" 

"This isn't for sex."

"Then, what is it?"

"You have information and I want it."

"If you give my a good time, I'll think about."

Johnny smirked as he strapped the lady to the chair. This bitch, he thought to himself, she really thinks I would sleep with someone like her?