"Twenty Seven„

«»«»«»«»

Sicheng fucked up. In his mind, anyways. 

If you asked Kun, he wouldn't say Sicheng fucked up. However, he would tell you that-

"That little bastard is gonna get himself fucked hard in the ass if he doesn't own up to his fucking feelings!" He stormed into the living room, clearly frustrated. 

It was Wednesday morning and during this time, they have meetings. It's more of the older members discussing the shit their "kids" got into. 

Exhibit a, Doyoung coming back after visiting the principal's office when Jaemin punched that one student. Exhibit b, Ten complaining that Hendery, Xiaojun, and Yangyang were awkward even after fucking. Or, that time Taeil went on and on about how Jaemin should man the fuck up and talk to Jeno and Renjun, who he clearly liked. 

Most recently, Kun complaining about Sicheng not coming to terms with his feelings for a certain Japanese. For the sake of the younger's feelings, he wouldn't name who he liked.

To make things much worse for himself, he thought it'd be a good idea to start clinging to the other members more, clearly making said Japanese jealous. 

" I caught Mark and Donghyuck making out last night, before dinner." Jaehyun rubbed his face, tired both from a lack of sleep and the younger kids' antics.

"I thought they hated each other," Johnny raised an eyebrow.

He was one of the few members who's relationship was not awkward with their crush. He and Ten were often found with each other. When they had to be woken up, they were usually cuddling in Johnny's room. 

"How should I know? I'm not a horny, angsty teenager." 

"I beg to differ," Taeil rolled his eyes, causing laughter erupt among the group, except from Jaehyun.

"Well, we can lock them into a room or something until they confess at a later date." Taeyong said, garnering the attention of the other adults. 

"Jisung and Chenle will be going to pick up the woman later. After that, Jaemin should be able to get some answers out of her. Then, tonight, Jaehyun will be leading most of the younger members on a raid of one of the addresses." They all nodded before going their separate ways. 

«»«»«»«»

It was just after school and Jisung and Chenle were waiting at an ice cream parlor by an alley. They were waiting for the right time, but both started craving something sweet. 

Jisung looked at Chenle, who sat on the other side of the table to him, with what could only be described as absolute terror. "What the fuck is wrong with you..."

"What?" Chenle snapped, taking another bite of his ice cream. 

The sight made Jisung cringe. "How can you bite ice cream? Doesn't it hurt or some shit?"

"No, not at all." Chenle shrugged. 

Jisung could only watch Chenle bite into the cold dessert, wincing every time he did. Obviously, Chenle finished eating before Jisung. 

"You have to hurry up," Chenle leaned on his palm, "we only have a few minutes before we meet up with her."

Jisung tried to eat as fast as he could without hurting his teeth or getting brain freeze, which wasn't very fast. 

Once he finally finished, Chenle leaned towards him, inspecting his face.

"What?"

"Hold on," Chenle stood up from where he was sitting and moved towards Jisung. "You have something on your face, hold still."