"Forty Five„

«»«»«»«»

How Jaemin ended up cornered in his own room, he didn't know. What he did know is that Renjun and Jeno won't leave until they're done with... whatever they want to do with him.

They've tried this before, talking to him, but Jaemin either comes up with an excuse to avoid them or simply runs away. The latter was always more likely. 

So, it made sense, to some degree, that they've borrowed a pair of Johnny's handcuffs and cuffed him to Jeno. It may hurt but at least now, he can't run away. 

In fact, handcuffs didn't seem to be enough, because he was sat on Jeno's lap with the other's arm wrapped around his waist and- Oh, Renjun's locking the door. 

"Don't you think this is a little much?" Jaemin asked, trying his best not to squirm in Jeno's lap. 

"No, because you always manage to escape." Renjun eyed him, almost daring him to make a move. "No one's going to call for you, because we've informed everyone that you aren't allowed to leave this room until we're done talking." 

Jaemin tried to slip his hand out of the handcuffs but Jeno grabs his wrist to stop him. Jaemin thinks it's because he doesn't want him to escape, which is true, but also because the edges of these handcuffs were pretty sharp and painful. 

Again, Jaemin struggles, arguing with the two and trying to get them to let him go. Renjun makes eye contact with Jeno and Jaemin can fell him move behind him but he isn't paying attention. 

Not until Renjun starts to lean in closer. He panics as he tries to back away, only leaning further into Jeno's chest. Jeno doesn't even give him the prospect of escape, keeping him on his lap. 

Jaemin keeps trying to ask Renjun what he's doing, the other doesn't respond and shuts up when their lips connect. 

Renjun's lips are soft and feel like heaven. Jaemin almost feels bad for kissing him because his own are chapped and swollen from him biting and chewing on them. 

But clearly, Renjun doesn't mind when Jaemin feels his tongue swipe against his bottom lip. 

It was a lot, almost too much. He didn't want it to stop, because it felt like everything he's ever wanted. At the same time, he couldn't breathe and he needed air to continue kissing Renjun. 

Or Jeno. 

Maybe both.

Jaemin gripped at Renjun's shoulders and pushed him away, gasping for air, before pulling him back in. He doesn't know how many times he repeats this until Jeno finally gets fed up. 

"Renjun, I get that you're excited, but I'd like a turn as well." Jeno showed off his signature smile and tightened his grip around Jaemin's waist. 

"Maybe, I'd give it to you if you were more patient," Renjun snapped, holding Jaemin's jaw in his hand. 

The youngest of the three of them looked between the couple. "Did you guys talk about this?" He asked in between his gasps for air. 

"Of course we did."

"I didn't ruin your relationship, did I?" He looks at Renjun with worried eyes. 

The older has to hold himself back from cooing as he stroked his jaw gently. "Don't worry, our relationship is fine, kay? We just... wanted to ask you something."

«»«»«»«»

"It's family dinner time!" Chenle screeched through the halls of the floor. Lucas was doing the floor above him.