"Eleven„

«»«»«»«»

"Ow!" Mark screamed in pain as Kun practically ripped off his shirt.

Kun glared at him. "You know, wouldn't be in this much pain if you had just gone to nurse at school! But, no, you just had to wait until you got to me."

He turned Mark to face away from him, which is towards one of the beds, where Donghyuck and Sungchan were sitting.

Sungchan, having seen Mark way too any times to count, was unaffected. He also lived with him, so this was nothing new.

Donghyuck, on the other hand, was blushing furiously. He's only seen Mark like this once and that didn't really end well for him.

Mark wasn't focusing on that fact he was staring. Not for now, that is. It doesn't mean he didn't notice it.

Kun was applying a cream to Mark's back to ease the pain of the burn and to aid in healing it.

He's already applied said cream to Donghyuck, so he doesn't know why he's here. 

After finishing with Mark he directed his attention to Sungchan as Mark put his shirt back on.

Mark left after finishing and went downstairs. He was about to retreat back to the comfort of the med lab he was just in, but was pulled back by an increasingly angry Johnny.

Taeyong also looked extremely mad but Mark didn't want to think about that because a mad Taeyong and a mad Johnny is never good.

Johnny took hold of Mark by the shoulders and held on to him tightly. So tight, it almost started to hurt.

"Who hurt you?" He was too calm. It scared Mark.

"It was just some girl-"

"Do you want us to kill her?"

"What?!" Mark managed to remove himself from his grasp. "That is unnecessary."

"We could make it look like an accident-"

"Johnny, no."

Johnny sighed and let him go. "Is it bad?"

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your shirt, let me see."

Mark ran. He ran away from Johnny because that man knows no bounds. If he wanted to, he could've stripped Mark right then and there, which is not something he'd want.

He bumped into Yangyang while on the run. The two fell to the floor, his boyfriend watching them.

"What's with you?" Yangyang looked at the frantic boy. The two heard Johnny calling Mark's name.

"Johnny wants to take off my shirt." Mark looked over his shoulder, thankfully the American was nowhere to be seen. "Could you hide me, please?"

Mark was suddenly picked up. Not by Johnny, but by Lucas. "Lucas?! Ow, stop! That hurts!"

"Sorry Mark, but Johnny wants to see you." 

Mark kept whining and trying to kick his way out of Lucas' grasp, but alas, it didn't work. The taller carried him downstairs to the living room where Johnny, Taeyong, and Jaehyun were.

Donghyuck and Sungchan were there, as well, and the two leaders were looking over the damage on their arms. 

Lucas set Mark down and Johnny carefully pulled up his shirt. Before he could take off the damage, Kun came running downstairs.

"Johnathan Suh, don't you dare open that bandage!" He pointed a finger at him. 

"But-" Johnny started.