'No No This Can't Be Happening Again'

A couple weeks later

The day after the video was posted I decided to take some time off from ghost hunting. It's been a few weeks now and although I have taken some time off social media and appearing in others videos Sam and Colby however decided to take Jake and Corey to the Mission Inn hotel tonight. They said how weird it would be for them because I'm not going to be there with them but hey I need some time to myself so I'm not ghost hunting and just having a quiet night in....or that's what I thought I was going to have.

"Where's Colby?" I read a comment off my live stream "he's filming another Sam and Colby video with Corey and Jake" I respond "why didn't you go? Errrrm I just needed to remove myself from it a little. After what happened in the last series. You will have only watched the first couple of parts. Things just get way out of hand in the last couple of parts and it was the reason I made the video about my Mamá and Abuela" suddenly I hear a bang in my bedroom making me jump "did you guys hear that?" I ask the live stream and everyone comments that they did. I pick up my phone and walk over to my bedroom to see my chair flipped over "what the fuck?" I whisper. I then hear the front door open and footsteps walking towards me. I turn around thinking that it will be Colby coming to mine to get something that he had forgotten as they only left like an hour ago. When I turn around I see a black mist come towards me. I scream and drop my phone on the floor. The mist disappears and there's a slam behind me. I turn around and see the man in the top hat "no no this can't be happening again" I grab my phone and run out of my apartment all the while forgetting that I'm still on live stream. I look at my phone and see that everyone's telling me Brennen was on my live stream and he's on his way over. I end the live stream and sit downstairs in the lobby area waiting for Brennen who had also text me to say he's on his way.

"Hey Talia" I look up and see Brennen walking up to me "you ok?" I shake my head with tears in my eyes "have you locked your apartment?"
"No"
"Ok let's lock it up then you can come back to mine. Ring Colby to let him know" I nod my head and phone Colby while we head back up to my apartment. After a few rings Colby answer the phone
"Hey baby what's up?"
"Errm im gonna stay the night at Brennen's . I was on a live stream and I saw the shadowman"
"Wait what?" I then hear one of the boys ask what's going on "Talia said she saw the shadowman. Do you want me to come back?"
"No you carry on I'll be fine. Just pick me up from Brennen's on your way home"
"Ok baby. I love you"
"I love you to" I end the call. Brennen locks my apartment for me as we walk down the stairs to the lobby and then to his car "thank you Brennen for this"
"It's ok. I knew you were being serious after you screamed"
"Why is it following me?
"I- I don't know Talia. I wish I knew" I sigh looking out of the window of the car.

Once we arrive at Brennen's Kobe comes running up to me
"Hey Kobe" I pick him up and cuddle him
"Do you want anything to eat?"
"No I'm ok thank you. B?"
"Hmmm" Brennen hums walking into the kitchen
"Do you think the shadowman is a demon? Maybe even the demon of the ouija board?"
"It's possible" Brennen shrugs "Corey started to see him after playing the ouija board right?" I nod my head "so it's definitely a possibility" Brennen sits on the couch next to me
"What do i do?"
"I wish I knew, but one thing is for sure Colby will not let anything happen to you. Sam and Colby will figure something out. Now do you wanna watch something?"
"Sure. You choose, nothing scary though" I laugh
"Of course"
Brennen puts on Netflix and we end up watching Rupals Drag Race before falling asleep on the couch.

The next morning I walk up to a knocking. I open my eyes and see Brennen already awake, he walks over to the door and opened it up to reveal Colby, Sam, Jake and Corey. I sit up and smile
"Hey sleepy head. You ok?" Colby asks walking towards me. He sits next to me and kisses my forehead
"Hmm yeah. I've got a banging headache though"
"Probably from just waking up" Sam says "come on we will stop and McDonald's on the way back to the apartments" I nod my head
"Thank you Brennen for bringing her here"
"No problem brotha. She's like a little sister to me"
"Talia I'm so sorry that the sha..."
"Corey please don't say his name. And I know your sorry. It wasn't your fault he took a liking towards me" I laugh trying to lighten up the mood
"Come on let's go"
"Thanks for letting me stay the night B"
"No problem. Bye guys see you later" Brennen walks us out and we head over to Colbys car. I get in the back in between Jake and Corey
"The fans are worried. Asking if your ok" Sam says looking at me through the mirror
"I'm fine just scared"
"How's your head?" Corey asks
"Getting worse" I groan as Colby pulls into McDonald's drive through. He orders me some fries and a drink then we drive to Corey's place, drop him off then we head to the apartment complex.