'So The Place It All Stared'

This one is kind off a filler chapter, kinda short but I hope you enjoy it ❤️

Back at Colbys apartment I immediately get into his bed groaning from the pain in my head
"Here take some of these" Colby brings some pills and water over to me
"Thanks" I take them out of his hand then pop them in my mouth, drinking the water to wash them down "didn't Corey once say that this can happen if a demon is trying to attach itself to you. What if that thing is doing that?"
"Babe I love you I really do but it's just a headache. I'll get some sage if you want and we can sage you. Or we can go to see another psychic but I promise nothing is going to happen to you, now try and get some more sleep" I lie back down and shut my eyes while Colby lays next to me playing with my hair.

Colbys POV
Talia fell asleep I have a feeling she's coming down with something because as I was playing with her hair I couldn't but notice how warm she felt. I sigh sitting up looking at the girl I've loved pretty much my whole life. Yeah we've only been together for 3 years but I've been in love with her since the age of 13. I was heartbroken when she got a boyfriend in high school but now I have her and I'm never letting her go. I get up off the bed and text Brennen to once again thank him for last night, he replies talking about how freaked out T was last night about the whole thing. This has to stop, whatever it is it's got to stop, but what if it wasn't Corey who got Talia haunted? What if it was me and Sam? I message Sam asking him to come over, within 5 minutes there's a knock on the door.

"Hey bro what's up? How's Talia?"
"She's asleep at the moment, I have a feeling she's coming down with something"
"What makes you say that?" Sam and I sit down on the couch
"She just feels really warm, but I text you because I had a thought. What if it's us that's haunted and we've made Talia get haunted?"
"So what are you saying?"
"I'm saying just to make sure it's definitely not us we need to go back to the place it all started"
"The origin of it all"
"Yes exactly maybe you could look for a ritual, actually do more research about it this time. Just to make sure it's not us"
"So the place it all started. Where's that? The Queen Mary Ship? The Biltmore?"
"No the abandoned warehouse we used to go to when we were kids. It was the first place we ever explored and attempted to see if there was spirts"
"Ok when shall we book the trip?"
"Next week maybe?"
"I'll have a look for flights" Sam sighs and gets up and starts to walk out "Colby she's gonna be ok" he says before walking out. I get up and go back into my bedroom. I take off my shirt and lie down next to Talia, holding her close to me before I also drift off to sleep.