'Her Eyes Are Glowing Red'

After I post on Instagram I check the comments and it looks like the majority of the fans want me to do this series with them. I go downstairs and see the boys talking about the video Corey took last night in the living room
"Ok baby I love you but how do you not hear that hum?" I just shrug my shoulders
"Well tonight we start the series with a 3am challenge" Sam says in a spooky voice trying to scare me. I roll my eyes and laugh
"Ok Golbach but does it have to be exactly 3am because I like my sleep"
"Yes it has to be a 3am"
"Fine. But if I'm grouchy don't blame me" I point to Sam who laughs shaking his head. I end up being roped into film a video with Jake where he jumps into a pool of coke while being covered in mints, lets just say it was very disappointing.

After filming the video I film my own
"What's up everyone welcome back to my channel. As I have agreed to do this series with Sam and Colby about the paranormal I have decided that I would go on to reddit and have a look at some creepy stories. This first one is called the red eye"( this is a story I heard when I was younger and I just thought it was a creepy story) "a man walked into a hotel and checked in. His room was number 20, the man behind the desk told him during his stay not to look into the peep hole of room 13. The man didn't ask why but listened to the other man. During his stay at the hotel the man didn't look into the peep hole, that is until his last day at the hotel. He decided that he would just take a peek because nothing could be bad right? The man looked through the hole and only saw red, maybe the peep hole was blocked off to prevent people looking in. So the man took his bags and went to the front desk to check out. The man behind the desk asked how his stay was and asked the guy if he looked through the peep hole of room 13. The man said no and ask why they tell guests not to. The man behind the desk proceeded to tell him a story about a woman who killed her husband and then herself in that room, when people look through the hole they usually see the back of the woman, but when she turns around her eyes are glowing red. The man soon realised that he was starring into the eye of the woman who killed her husband and herself in room 13. Ok so that was story number 1. Extremely fake right? But this next one I'm about to tell you seems a little more real. This one was posted by the user ThatSick Fucker (this is an actual story I found on reddit) I'm hearing whispers in my house that I never heard before, lived here for 11 years. My 3 year old daughter is the only other person in the house that hears them out of the 6 of us. Going through a custody battle with my ex is a nightmare and its do in part that I hear what I thought was her whispering sexually in bed facing the opposite direction. I was absolutely certain that she had a ear piece that was sensitive enough to hear a whisper and that she used it to talk to her side dude. After months of accusations she had enough. She said I was a paranoid schizophrenic and I needed help. She didn't trust me and she left with my 3 kids. She didn't tell me where she went or where she took them. I was heartbroken and knocked down to my knees because of these whispers that I can not ignore or avoid I lost my family. After a week of living hell not wanting to admit to being schizophrenic I set up security cameras in my house while I was home alone to have proof that I am hearing this shit. The whispering continued. The day my ex girlfriend and kids returned I had cameras in the living room by th front door and back yard. I tried to explain to her what I did with the camera's and how I got some crazy footage but it only made her see me as even more crazy than before. When she was walking out the door you clearly hear "Tell her thank you for bringing back your babies" being whispered. I clearly hear it. I tried showing her the video but she refused to give in"

I read a few more stories from reddit and end my video. I walk out of my room and head back downstairs and go into the kitchen to make some food. I can hear the boys messing about in the living room
"Talia what have you got planned for the rest of the day? You've got a while to wait till we film at 3"
"Wait you were being serious? No Sam please can we do it at like 1?"
"Fine just because it's not actually a 3am challenge. So we have like 8 hours to kill before we need to film what shall we do?"
"I think we should go and get some food and watch a couple films"
"Sounds good. I'll let the others know". After a few hours we have got food, watched a couple movies and Kevin has joined us and we're ready to start filming.