'That's Crazy'

The Origin Part 3/4

While I was asleep Corey rang to say he was sad that he didn't come with us. Apparently he said he wished he was here with us which makes me happy to know that Corey will be coming back to filming paranormal videos. Also while I was asleep Nate apparently rang to see if we wanted to hang out while we are home. Colby woke me up to say we were back at his place, so we take out our bags and go up to Colby's room. We fall asleep almost immediately.

We wake up the next morning and get dressed for the day. We have a quick catchup with Colby's parents and Gage while we have a quick breakfast. After breakfast we get back in the car and pick Sam up ready to met up with Nate. This time I sit in the front of the car holding the camera filming a little montage for their video.
We arrive at the gas station and see Nate waiting for us at a bench
"What the heck have you done to your hair?" I ask touching it "where's it all gone?" Colby clears his throat "oh calm down mi amore I'm the one that's normally jealous, plus it's Nate"
"Yeah but you wouldn't like it if I went up to a girl and did that" Colby raises his eyebrows at me
"Ok point taken" we sit down "anyway, hair where is it?"
"Mia and I broke up, so I chopped it off"
"AND YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME?" I yell
"It just happened anyway how are you guys?"
"We're good what about you?" Sam asks pointing the camera at Nate
"Yeah I'm good so what are you doing back?"
"We're filming a video to see if were haunted" Sam explains "bro are you free today?
"Oh yeah I'm free all day"
"Well we've been having some weird stuff happen to us, especially to Talia and we we're wondering if we go back to the old places we used to go to, whether we can un-haunt ourselves"
"You know what's weird, so Mia and I broke up about 4 weeks ago and since then I've been having weird things happen and weird feelings. I've been having this immense heavy feelings, like at first I just thought 'oh its because of the breakup' but I'm not upset about Mia and I splitting up and there no bad blood between us, but I just have paranoia and these really heavy dreams and...... you know when you say a word so many times that it stops sounding like a word"
"Oh all the time the amount of times I shout Colby's name and he's got his head phones in" I shake my head while the boys laugh
"But the dreams carry that line between dream and reality, it's just fuzzy"
"Can I ask what the dreams are about?" Nate looks at me worriedly
"Are you sure you want to know?"
"Only if your comfortable telling us"
"Well all I remember in this dream is a shadow. I can't see any facial features, but he's walking towards you. Then I see your Mamá and Abuela standing in front of you" I stand up and walk a few steps away, then walk back to the table. I sigh sitting down and Colby takes my hand "are you ok?" Nate asks concerned
"I keep having a similar dream"
"Thats crazy. I thought I was loosing my mind"
"Bro you should have seen Talia after the Biltmore, she literally was loosing her mind"
"Hey" I nudge Sam who's laughing. I roll my eyes. Nate then talks about how someone he once knew asked if he wanted to met God.

We decide to head to Sams house, they go upstairs to film a little clip while I catch up with Sam's parents and siblings. When Sam and Colby come back downstairs we sit down on the couch
"Some reason Jake didn't want to come with us at all" Sam explains to both his mom and dad "he had a bunch of calls from Tara saying she's worried and the same for his parents, they said they were worried" Colby films Sam while I play with my engagement ring. Sam explains what happened at Jakes and why he chose not to come with us "what do you guys think?"
"Well we've been watching it from the very beginning" Sams dad starts
"And the ones you've been doing lately have been scary. Like when you told us about what was going on with Talia, I was scarred" Sam's mom says "the one that shook me the most was the last one you guys did, that baby thing scared me and then you getting lost" she points at Colby "and you can clearly see from your face that you didn't feel good at all" she now points at me "it scares me that your still doing this now"
"I mean you know me I'm game for anything, if you broke a few bones, a couple nights in jail, playing around with an Ouija board, but some of the stuff you've been doing since around the Queen Mary time frame and since then its err it spooks us" Sam's dad says.

They carry on talking and I look around feeling very nostalgic right now having Nate here, only if Eli was here right now I would feel like I was a teen again
"Talia whatcha thinking about?" Sam asks and Colby moves the camera to face me
"Just how nostalgic this is. Kinda feel like a teen again"
"Actually that reminds me we were tidying out the garage and we came across that little box you brought home that one night. You know that old green one with the lock on" Sams dad says looking at Sam. I just look at him confused, what old box? at first Sam looks confused, but he suddenly comes to realisation to what his dad is on about
"Where is it?"
"In your old room" Sam gets off the chair and runs up to his room calling us to follow him. I groan having to get up out of the comfortable position I was in making his parents laugh
"How are you by the way Talia?" Sams mom asks
"Good" I shrug
"The boys aren't here so come on spill. How are you really feeling about all this?"
"Honestly, not good. It's like I have this constant fear all the time and then I worry, like I love doing paranormal things, but at this point it doesn't feel like we're investigating. I worry that I'm the cause for all this, like if had just believed from the beginning then maybe we wouldn't be here and the shadowman wouldn't be following me"
"Oh Talia" Sam's mom gives me a hug
"Im scared I've let my Mamá down"
"No you haven't, she would be so proud of you, well maybe not about the whole being haunted thing, I can just hear you're Mamá now talking in Spanish to you" Sam's dad chuckles "but she loved you, so did you Abuela and they would be proud of how kind and caring you are. Now go and make sure those boys don't do anything stupid"

By the time I get up to Sam's room Sam has already showed the box to Nate and Colby and now they are talking about the box and how it could be the reason why Sam and Colby could be haunted
"I wanna know what's in it dude" Nate says
"Yeah I just could never get into it. We could probably break this"
"Wait ok crazy idea, but what if that's what we needed to burn. Like you know how we did the fire ritual what if what's in that box is what we actually need to burn. Am I making sense?"
"Your making perfect sense brotha" Nate replies to Colby
"Wait yeah I know exactly what we need to do" Sam picks up the box "lets go the warehouse like right now"
"Babe?"
"Sure" I sigh feeling defeated that nothing will truly help us "lets give it a go, at this point nothing can get worse right?"