New Adventure

Elena POV

I sat in my room, mindlessly drumming my pencil against my desk once again, mind coming to a blank as I couldn't write another word. I peered outside as light snow continued to fall with elegance and seamlessness from the misty sky. I wish I could go out there, have some fun and all, but I'm stuck in my room with studies on top of studies... and you guessed it, on top of studies.

I didn't just peer outside, I got stuck looking outside as the snow fell down from the darkened white sky. It's not snowing too much today, but just the lightest dusting of delicate white powder landing on the landscape absolutely made the scenery. It's not winter, but a random snowfall in spring is common where I live which is what I'm experiencing right now. We'll wake up tomorrow and the snow would've turned into morning dew on the grass and leaves, but no matter what time of year it is if it snows, I'm a happy gal.

I've traveled to many kingdoms with my mother and Aunt Anna but to this day my hometown is still my favorite, Arendelle is just a gorgeous place what can I say? There is one kingdom I've always wanted to visit but never have, Auradon. It seems so mystical, cheery even. Part of the reason I want to go to Auradon is because I wanna check out Auradon Prep, a real school.

My mom has always been more than a little overprotective of me and that's understandable. Apparently, her parents were cautious with her too but my mom has gone as far as homeschooling me for my entire life and even having me live with my aunt and uncle so I don't go out and accidentally hurt someone or myself with my power. But I just turned sixteen so maybe I'll be able to convince her to let me go, meet people, go to an actual school, get out of the house at all,

"Elena! Dinners ready!"

I heard my mother's voice call to me. She's stopping by from her "other kingdom" of sorts to stay for a while and visit me since I rarely see her and all that is. I tried to stay with her but all the hustle and bustle wasn't ideal for me so that's just another reason why she's let me live with my aunt and uncle. I am still a princess, but my mom is no longer the technical Queen of Arendelle. I stopped daydreaming and set my plume down and stood up before cracking my creaky joints some,

"Coming!"

I shouted back. I picked my tediously long navy blue dress skirt and jogged to the end of my room and flung the heavy dark oak door open. I then broke down into a quick walk, still holding my tediously long skirt, and practically flew down the ornate hallway to the staircase leading down into the main hall that eventually leads to the dining room. I call it my house, but to be fair it's not a house, it's a castle. I hopped on the staircase railing and slid down, my skirt whipping around in the air after me before I jumped off the end, my platinum white hair bouncing about upon landing. I then picked up my skirt again and jogged the rest of the way to the dining room. Right before I entered the grand room, I stopped jogging and straightened myself out. I brought my hair onto one shoulder and adjusted the annoying collar on my dress before walking in.

My closest family were already sitting down, I quickly and quietly got to my seat and sat down. Tonight is the night that I'm going to tell my mother I want to go to a real school, I wanna go to Auradon Prep. I mean who wouldn't? It's Auradon Prep! It's a place where other people like me go to school, where I should be going to school after all.

My mother sat at the end of the table with my aunt at the other. Her husband, my uncle, was beside her and I was awkwardly in the middle with the reindeer and the snowman, yes you heard me. I'm sitting next to the reindeer and the snowman. My household is so proper and yet so not at the same time,

"Rushed to dinner again didn't you Elle?"

My mom said with a light chuckle. I tilted my head a little and furrowed my brow,