Rising Pressure

Third Person

Audrey pulled Chad out of the dark purple smoke as she had teleported them far away from the enchanted lake, he coughed a bit from the smoke and looked around as he realized he was somewhere oddly familiar. Audrey had teleported him into her own room, confusing him quite a bit. She marched around as she threw his wrist down and promptly turned to face him,

"You stay here, I'm going to try one more thing but if that doesn't work... I'll need you to do your first bit of dirty work for me yes?"

Chad got a little pale from the sound of that, he simply wished it wasn't something truly awful. He bit the inside of his lip a bit as he nervously fiddled his fingers as Audrey slowly waved her hand over the scepter, summoning the active view of Elena as she marched around the school to make sure everything was quiet and peaceful as it should be,

"Uh... what sort of dirty work?"

Chad nervously asked, Audrey hummed a bit and smirked as she watched the girl with a vengeful plot swirling around in her head. Audrey slowly looked back up at Chad and took a deep breath,

"It would be simple... all you'd have to do is play bait for me, don't worry about it just yet. I'm gonna try to get her by myself one more time but if that doesn't work then I'll have to change my game plan"

Chad relaxed a bit before suddenly going stiff. The idea of being bait for some reason wasn't awful, but it was when he realized what Audrey had said that he went pale and stiff,

" "Get her"? Who... Who are we getting?"

Audrey let out a low, maniacal laugh as she watched Elena a little bit more. She then hummed a bit more out of content, reveling in her own genius as she cooked up a sinister plan. However, Chad was not ready for the answer Audrey was about to give him,

"Elena Árnadalr... one out of two"

Elena POV

I kept my walk steady and purposeful, I've just been walking around the perimeter of the building while occasionally weaving into the school to make sure I had as much area covered as I could to make sure everything and everyone was alright. I kept my eyes peeled and my ears paying close attention to every little sound I could hear. The more I focused on my hearing the more I felt as if I could hear, and that did make me feel better indeed. Everyone around here besides me was acting as usual, and I began to realize how much people did interact with me and say hello without me instigating everything... making what Audrey said about me make a little bit more sense...

I smiled and acted as I always do to not raise any suspicion or fear about something being wrong since mass chaos is the last thing we want, but as I walked around I was only greeted with friendly faces that had no idea of the danger they were in right at this moment depending on what Audrey's doing or where she is. It puts a bit of a pit in my stomach I won't lie... but what's worrying me more and more by the minute is what Harry may be up to as I march around and make sure everything stays as it is until they get back. I'm ever so worried about him now that I can't check up on him... I just hope he lies low and gets back here as soon as possible! I'd hate for his dad to realize he's back... I wish for nothing more than for him to come back unscathed physically and emotionally!

But I told him to worry about himself while he's on the Isle... so it's only right to worry about myself right now too. I mean if we both worry about ourselves for now, we'll be on higher alert I'm certain of it! And hey, so far so good when it comes to keeping Auradon safe! Nothings even happened for a good hour now! Maybe Audrey got tired or took a break... or maybe she surrendered entirely and I just haven't gotten the memo! Oh, what a joy that would be huh? But I don't know anything for sure right now, all I know is what Harry and Mal talked to me about on the phone a good while ago now, that's all the facts I have besides what Audrey directly told me when she attacked me and all.