Breakdown

Third Person

Harry took his hook into his hand and used it to clear any brush needed to continue through his path. He was worried, more than worried at that. He absolutely hated seeing Elena in such a panic, he'd never seen her look so visibly scared before and that alone was painful for him to see, but to see her run off without even turning back because she was so scared after doing what she had accidentally done was too much.

He'd also never seen her lose control of herself before, she's always been so good at that and even he looked after her so much it has never gotten to that point. So Harry looked everywhere, occasionally he'd shout her name in hopes of finding her wherever she may be, but she never called back. But Harry and his vigilant eye slowly drew him to look at the ground, he paused and slowly knelt down to examine what looked like a faint glistening white trail on the ground. He tapped the trail before flipping his hand around and examining the tips of his fingers, humming a bit as he realized what it was.

Harry looked down the rest of the trail and was hit with a bit of the need for haste, for the trail was made of frost and could very well have come from Elena who was actively flurrying when she ran off. So Harry sprung back up to his feet and began quickly following the trail, eager to just make sure Elena was alright before the falling snow would cover up his trail.

The wind continued to rage on worse and worse, that's what told Harry to only move with more haste as he followed the frosty trail that led deep into the forest. He knew how easily she could spiral on her own, she was similar to him in that way, so he knew that he simply had to get to her before she spiraled too far or too fast. It scared her and he knew that, like the time she tried to hide a panic from him and didn't even want him to know about it, she was always fearful of being a bother so she did try to hide her panics from him often, but Harry always knew. So now that she was having such an intense panic, all Harry was thinking about was helping her.

He could hear Elsa's distant voice calling out Elena's name as well every so often, but Elena never called back. Regardless, Harry eventually went quiet and focused on the trail he had found, using some of his Isle instincts that he used to use to track things, including people a few times, and stayed vigilant looking for signs of her presence. He found a few footprints, the mark of Elena's shoes distinct in the dirt with the frost covering over it. He jogged after the trail before slowly coming to a halt as he began to hear something rather promising despite how sad it made him.

Small whimpers, sobs, and heaving breaths were all too clear to him. Harry immediately paused and scanned the area, it was a little bit like a clearing with plenty of thick foliage surrounding every tree, but for some reason, he couldn't see her. So he scanned the area again, pausing as he suddenly spotted a small spot of pure white hiding inside a bush against the trees. Harry immediately softened everything about him and slowly walked closer to the thick brush, slowly kneeling down and tilting his head a bit,

"Ellie? Love are ya there?"

Harry softly spoke as quietly as he could to avoid spooking her too badly. Elena jumped a bit and squeaked in surprise as she shuffled further underneath the brush, at this point Harry couldn't even see her anymore,

"S-Stay a-away... f-from me.... p-please"

Elena whimpered out in the smallest voice Harry had ever heard. He swore his heart cracked a bit from the fear in her voice alone, so he took a deep breath and didn't move any closer to her, the winds picking up a bit more led him to believe she was startled by his sudden appearance,

"I'm sorry if I scared ya Ellie... but I'm worried love, why don't ya want me near ya at the moment?"

Harry spoke in his most sincere and gentle tone, he heard small whimpers and a few small sobs before hearing a shaky breath from the brush,