Water

-Two Months Until Descendants 3-

Harry POV

Today was going rather smoothly so far, classes were nice and easy, no one besides my one and only love has talked ta me which is just how I like it, and now I'm taking my personal alone time in the library as I've found a wonderful little section of books that for once aren't boring as all hell. I'm not an avid reader, I'm too busy for such a thing, but this sorta thing is enough ta get me ta sit down and actually take a minute and go ta a world of make-believe.... and it was rather nice if I'm being honest.

It was a story of a Princess, now bear with me because I know it already sounds all frilly and silly but bear with me 'ere. So the Princess is destined ta be Queen right? Well, as one of the first things she does as her grand gesture before becoming Queen she allows some "delinquent" sorta characters right around her age into the kingdom, specifically the castle, to help them become better citizens and members of the community. She has a brother somewhere in the story but it's not about him nor am I attached ta his character, so I'll ignore him for now. Anyway, she made up this whole plan just centered around doing that, giving those who deserve a chance just that, a chance.

So obviously I just started reading it, but I'm at the part where the group of delinquents are planning to sabotage the future Queen somehow at her coronation ta take over the kingdom, but 'ere's the really funny bit, one of them is actually falling in love with her the more he tries ta be in her presence ta figure her out more. It was his job and everything, they even tried ta spell the Princess ta love him so he could get all the inside details about the coronation and such, but now he's falling in love too. So he's going soft all while the Princess is actually aware of every single move they're making!

It's pretty good, I like stories with smart characters after all. And the fact that the Princess is actually aware of the trickery and is still letting even herself naturally fall for the boy in question too is intriguing... I'm eager ta see how this works itself out. And I checked, this book has three different parts ta it so there's plenty ta go off of. It's all in one book but it's set up like a play, broken up into acts and such.

Regardless, I contently and eagerly turned the pages to this surprisingly interesting book with my feet kicked up on the table, living my life contently until I heard a certain bratty voice that just irritates the living daylights out of me could be heard from an aisle away or so. I did perk up though as come on, if this is a chance ta eavesdrop on that blonde twat I'm gonna take it, what did ye expect from me? So I slowly raised the book a bit higher up as I sunk down just ta hide my face a bit better before honing in on that... irritating voice,

"You know, you'd think you'd actually know me better after knowing me for so long Chad"

Oh? Alrighty, I smirked a bit as I could feel the drama from 'ere, and I'm alright with drama as long as it doesn't involve me of course,

"But Audrey, how on earth am I supposed to know you're alright when you say you're fine when I ask you how you're doing? There's just too many mixed signals here Aud!"

The library loudly hushed Chad as he had gotten too loud, making me quietly snicker to myself as I peeked over the edge of my book, seeing only bits of their clothing through the books on the densely packed shelves. That's why I like being in 'ere, it's more private than ya think. Audrey began ta whisper, but she grew a bit upset as she whispered which allowed me to hear what she was saying,

"Do I look like I'm fine Chad? My life is falling apart, I just want someone to care even a tiny bit that everything is hitting the fan!"

Audrey whisper shouted, I couldn't help but fight back a wee smile as this simply grew more and more interesting by the second,