Care Day

Elena POV

I straightened out my closet after finally finishing up with putting all my things back where they were before and took a deep breath, I mean I honestly didn't think that would take so long! I think I've been at this for like an hour or so! Harry left a little bit ago to get us dinner to bring back to the dorm since it's been quite a bit of time since we last ate something and we both decided an early dinner and an early bedtime would be fabulous!

I already knew Jay had a crush on me, I'm pretty sure Evie told me that, but that still surprised me quite a bit! It was so abrupt that was, I mean I was just dragged off into a confession... and it was quite uncomfortable! I won't lie, I felt super weird the whole time, that's why I was so happy when Harry came around. I just don't exactly feel comfortable telling my friends off sometimes, and Jays my friend despite all of his... substantial flaws! So I'm glad Harry came and did it for me, not to mention he got Jay off my back a little bit when it comes to that dragging me around thing, so of course I appreciate that!

I closed the doors to my closet just as I heard a knock on the door, so I trotted over that way with my loose ponytail bouncing behind me and flung the door open, I was a little surprised when I saw Harry there because he has his own key, but I understood when I saw he had one covered plates in each of his hands,

"Oh hello there!"

I chirped out as I moved out of the doorway to let him in. He strolled right on in and headed over to our little all-purpose table and set the plates down for a moment as I shut the door behind him,

"I didn't have any hands left ta open the door, but I got a bit of a treat for dinner"

Right on cue, my stomach growled a little bit which made me put a hand over it as Harry chuckled at that alone, I trotted over to the table and watched Harry casually take the lid off of one of the plates to see... breakfast? For dinner? Like a full breakfast too! Eggs, bacon, toast, a cinnamon roll, like the whole get up!

"Breakfast? For dinner?"

I said with great curiosity as now I'm just wondering if people actually do that sometimes! Harry happily hummed and nodded as he put the lid back on and quickly glanced me up and down before casually putting an arm around my waist and began leading me over to my bed,

"Mhm, breakfast for dinner is severely underrated. Now, since yer already nice and comfy, how about we have dinner in bed as well eh? Maybe turn on a little movie?"

Oh that sounds wonderful actually! Very wonderful indeed! I lit up in a big smile and happily nodded as I was gently picked up by the waist and set very gently onto my bed where I sat cross-legged,

"Now stay right there, I'll go ahead and get ya the remote and we can watch whatever ye'd like alright?"

I happily nodded and watched him jog over to the couch and grab the remote before he jogged back over and gave it to me. I began casually looking at movies as he grabbed our plates and brought them back over to the bed and sat down beside me, instead he leaned against my headboard of course. He handed me my plate just as I found a random light-hearted movie to watch and we began eating.

And may I say, eating breakfast for dinner is underrated just as he said! I mean come on, a full-on breakfast is always good, having it for dinner doesn't really change much it seems! I happily snacked away as we watched the movie and left my cinnamon roll for last as a sort of dessert, all while feeling extra happy the entire time for some reason!

I casually peeked behind me to check on Harry who actually didn't seem to be watching the movie, but was already looking at me. I tilted my head a little at him and furrowed my brow ever so lightly,