The Deal (Part One)

Harry POV

*Right Before Ben is Kidnapped*

Gil had rushed into the Chip Shop going on about how Evie, Jay, Carlos, and most importantly of all... King Ben arrived on the Isle today. Even I am excited about this, Uma made up a quick plan and sent Gil and I back out to go give the King of Boredon a little... visit if ya know what I mean~

We were simply creeping around the Core Four hideout that Miss Elena had shown me when I walked her home. I mean I didn't want her to get into trouble that night, but also... it was handy for her to simply lead me to the infamous Core Four hideout and show me how to get in, so overall it was a win-win for me.

Gil and I stayed in the shadows and lurked in one of the nearby alleyways and waited for an opportunity to pounce. The rest of the Core Four were standing outside the hideout steps now, we watched the King go up the steps a while ago,

"Harry? How did you figure out where the hideout is?"

Gil whispered to me a little loud for even my liking. I shushed him and turned to him for a moment,

"It was shown ta me, now shh"

I quickly snapped, I turned back around and... oh I felt my breath escape me. There she is... right there coming down the steps was Miss Elena herself. I watched her speed up towards the bottom of the steps and jump down the last two steps, immediately Evie and Carlos gave her a group hug... and a hint of bitterness seemed to enter where my happiness of seeing her was, but then it got worse.

Jay... the way he hugged her... the way he felt around her waist and hips like she was his, like he could just feel her all over was making my blood boil. I already don't like him, but now... I might just hate him. When Elena pulled away from the hug he kept his hands on her hips and tried to keep her close to him it only made me madder... but I can see that she doesn't want to be held in such a way. Here I was thinking that people on the Isle would be the ones to want to do certain things to her along those lines, but here's this bastard just touching her all over like there's no tomorrow.

I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes at the scene, I hated every single second of seeing her so awkwardly trying to simply get out of his grasp, she doesn't deserve such a thing! She's too good for him, he doesn't deserve such a good lass. Not by any means!

I have never wanted to spite someone like this before in my entire life.

Luckily, Elena was able to simply spin out of his grasp, aw she's too kind. She probably isn't saying anything because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, but I sure do wish she at least knew how to tell someone no when it comes to that sort of thing, maybe... maybe I could tell her how the next time I see her since no one else seems to teach her anything she needs.

My attention was taken by our target coming into view from the stairs we had watched him go up. I got my confident smirk back as he looked ever so depressed, I love to see it. The Core Four and Elena were all looking at him with great concern, but Elena seemed the most concerned as he muttered that Malsy wasn't going back with them to Auradon.

Then he seemed to walk right into our clutches, he stormed off down the alleyway we were hiding down. I pushed Gil behind a crate and ducked down myself as he walked right past where we were. I felt the rush begin, the adrenaline I get from things like this take over any sort of other feelings. I tossed my hook into my right hand and tightened my grip on it.

I signaled to Gil to stay put as I slowly stood up and locked eyes on my prey, the dense fog covered me as I silently stalked after the dull King. Not even checking behind him for a second, this is going to be too easy. Even Elena was watching her back, it's almost like Benjamin wants to be kidnapped.