Closure

Third Person

Mal, Uma, and Hades all drove back to the Isle as the tension in the limo had faded to a much more pleasant level, for the only tension Mal truly felt now was with her own fiancé. She still had to give him the spiel about how closing the barrier forever was a stupid decision and would result in a complete collapse of the Isle as a whole, but for now, she could look at her dad and appreciate how he didn't destroy her kingdom, even if he did make plenty of snarky comments about how lowkey pissed he was once he came back in from talking to Elena as he was chained back up.

There wasn't even any tension with Uma, and Mal never thought that could be possible, let alone that the two of them would be casually holding hands in the limo back to the Isle. Mal never even thought she'd be in a room with her father without attempting to strangle him, and yet here she was. She was still on edge around him in a way, but she had healed quite a lot in a short span of time simply from seeing that her father won't completely stab her in the back. As for Uma, she simply wished that she hadn't been so cruel to her for so many years, for she was slowly finding her presence more and more comforting.

But now she was losing both of them to the Isle once again, especially if Ben went through with closing the barrier forever.

Elena, Harry, and Elsa had all headed back to their dorm room so they could all connect and talk before Elsa had to head back to Arendelle. So they walked together and with quite a bit of haste as they had walked Hades to the limo first and were all dying to just talk for a moment about everything. Everything as in Hades, the battle with Audrey, Elena's newfound power, and even her talk with Hades, there was a lot to cover... but they only really wanted to cover one thing.

Harry swiftly unlocked the dorm room with his key, having kept Elena's gently held in his for the entire walkabout with Elsa by her side of course. He shoved the door open and let Elena in first, then her mother and his mother-in-law, then he followed right behind. He let go of Elena's hand just for a moment so he could let her walk all the way in as he walked right behind Elsa, gently shutting the door after them as Elena took a deep breath and wandered over to her bed to hop up on so she could take her shoes off.

Elsa walked that way to Elena as Harry took off his jacket and casually hung it on their coat rack, Elsa looking around the room a bit as she did. It looked fairly lived in at this point, one bed looking more slept in than the other as they often slept together in Elena's bed of course. They both had their things slightly scattered about, but it wasn't messy by any means. Elsa looked over to the bedside table, smiling as she spotted the framed photo of her, Elena, and Alexander sitting right in the center of it. There were a few little knick-knacks and such scattered about as well, she even spotted Harry's sword in its case propped up against the wall,

"Nice little place you both got here huh?"

Elsa said, humming a bit as she sat right beside Elena on her bed as she carefully put her shoes down and onto the floor by the end of her bed, Harry kicked his shoes off too by the door before walking that way,

"Oh yeah, it's pretty nice isn't it?"

Elena casually spoke with a happy chirp to her tone as always, Harry chuckled a bit as Elsa peered over to the sitting area as well, plenty of fuzzy blankets laying on the couch and a little tea station to the side of the area,

"It's the best place I've ever lived in, that's for certain"

Harry said with a light chuckle, waltzing on over to his bed to sit on directly across from Elena as the beds weren't far apart by any means, so they were all sitting together. Harry took a bit of a sigh as he looked over at Elena, Elsa looking over to her as well even as Harry spoke,