At Peace

Third Person

Night had fallen, the air was crisp and frigid with tension as it was like darkness had fallen over the entire kingdom. It was hard to ignore, the darkness was so dense it was impossible to.

Mal had fallen to her knees and cried her heart out over her friends who were all turned to stone, all alone in the woods. It broke her heart a bit, all of it did. Uma's words rang in her ears, tortured her as she knew in her heart that she wasn't the one to doom the Isle. Unfortunately, her partner was, but it didn't mean she herself was. But it was beginning to feel like that, so as she slowly rose to her feet, instead of letting the words hurt her, they let them fuel her. She was going to save Auradon, and by doing that she was going to save the Isle too. But even she knew she'd need some help, so she shakily rose to her feet and stared at her friends of stone, she slowly turned away from them and looked down the path everyone else had left down. Specifically, she knew she needed one certain demigoddess along with a certain Spirit to beat Audrey once and for all as her power had grown so strong, but with the three of them, she knew they could do it.

A fae who was technically half demigoddess too, a demigoddess of the sea, and the Spirit of the Elements. It was a force to be reckoned with, Mal thought. As she ran down the path to find the two other parts of her elite group of magical beings, she wondered how on earth she would get them both to stand by her. Uma would need tons of convincing and explaining, maybe even a solid apology from Mal, but Elena was another story.

She wouldn't leave Harry's side until he was better, and if he never got better... she would never leave his side. It was a hard thought for Mal to think, she didn't want to pull Elena away from Harry by any means, but if Auradon, even the world at that, had any chance at surviving this brutal attack, she needed her. Mal didn't even completely know the extent of Elena's power, but power was power and that's what Mal needed more of. If Elena could defeat her own father whilst the life was being sucked out of her, she must be strong enough to help defeat Audrey on a large scale if need be.

So as the sky grew darker with storm clouds and lightning lit the sky as thunder shook the ground, Mal only ran faster. She had to find the others, get them back on her side for the sake of the world. Though the mood was grim, Mal kept her hopes up as she just focused on finding the two other girls.

Harry and Elena's journey had been anything but glamorous, for Harry's condition reached a critical point. The frost was slowly taking over now as Elena tried her best to keep him moving, but even with Gale's help Harry was tripping and stumbling more than ever. His vision was growing blurry as his touch went numb, he could still feel Elena's touch as she felt so warm to him, but even that sense was fading as his body was slowly shutting down. It was hard for him to take a single step at this point, but he tried to keep a positive mindset simply for his mental sake and for Elena's sake.

As for Elena, it felt like her life was falling apart the more she saw Harry fall apart. She was crying nearly the entire walk, but tried to keep it quiet so Harry wouldn't go focusing on her as he did back at the cottage. She felt like she was being a little selfish when Harry had to hold her back there because she couldn't hold it together anymore, she felt as if she should be the one taking care of him still. But Harry truly didn't mind, he just wanted her to be okay, especially if he wasn't going to be here much longer to make sure she was just that. Once they finally emerged from the forest and were right on the main lawn of Auradon Prep, Elena felt a bit of hope as she thought Harry could maybe make it and hold in there until Elsa arrived. But Elsa wasn't there yet, and Harry could barely even keep his eyes open anymore.

Stumbling across the lawn to Auradon Prep, Harry could barely go any further now. The frost was creeping over and around his neck now, already nearly overtaking his chest it crawled further than ever before. He could barely move his hands, his legs were either locking up completely or giving out, and his strength was wavering so badly he didn't even know if he could get across the lawn. Elena tried her best to keep him going, she truly did as she practically held him upright at this point. But when she began feeling his legs giving out and not coming back, she felt as if she was about to fall apart again,