Her Family

Harry POV

I could not stop looking around as I kept a firm hold on Elena's hand. The old cobblestone streets, the... ornate little village we drove into, the grand castle with literal ice capping parts of the castle, the fact that we're on a fjord of all things?! It's so... amazing! I mean I've seen Auradon Prep, but that... that is absolutely blown out of the water by this place!

Not to mention, Elena's family seems quite nice. Her mom and her... they are scarily similar looking. I swear the only real difference was the height and the fact that Elena is obviously younger and has warm brown eyes rather than her mother's colder icy blue ones and looks only slightly aged. Besides that, I swear I was nearly seeing double for a moment.

We walked over a bridge leading up to the grand castle that I could not believe we're about to walk into right now. Purple and green flags with golden detailing lined the bridge on tall black lampposts, the closer we walked up to the castle the more intricate the ice detailing became, and when we did finally walk through the front gate which was opened for us, the courtyard showed even more grand detailing of ice and pure architectural beauty.

I looked at the ice features in awe as I was gently tugged along. I looked forward and noticed how Elena and her family were having a casual conversation already, her happy little giggle made my heart do a little skip. That's been happening more and more recently, but I can't help it. I smiled a little bit as I watched how happy she is, how bubbly she is, and how bright she is right now. I couldn't help but smile at her, she didn't have to be looking at me with the smile to make me happy. She simply had to exist for me to smile... and the feeling only grows by the day.

She turned around for a moment to check on me as we began walking up to the very front "door" per se to the actual castle rather than the courtyard. She locked eyes with me, my heart did another skip as she smiled back at me and tugged me to her side rather than having me follow behind her,

"Doing okay Harry? How are you feeling so far? Not too overwhelmed I hope"

She spoke in a kind and sincere tone as she tugged me to walk beside her. I smiled at the thought, ya know her actually caring about how I feel and such, and looked around a little bit more,

"I think I'm alright for now, not terribly overwhelmed"

She smiled a bit more and nodded once as she looked forward again. We walked on into the castle itself and the first things I saw were, on the wall before me, four grand paintings of extreme realism.

The first one had a kind-looking woman in it with brown hair beside a slightly stoic looking blonde gent, two toddlers stood in front of each parent, one with light brown-reddish hair that was looking up at her taller sister and the other who stood perfectly still had white-blond hair... that must be Elena's grandparents with her mom and her aunt, alright that's cool.

The next portrait had a younger-looking woman that still looked shockingly similar to Elena, this time the blonde wore a shimmering blue gown and wore her hair in a braid over to the side, Elena wears her hair like that often. To her side was her sister who I'm assuming is Anna with the light brown-reddish hair and now behind her was a blond gent who had his arm resting on a literal reindeer beside him, at their feet was the sentient snowman who apparently hasn't aged one bit.

The next portrait had only two individuals in it, the light brown-reddish haired woman, Anna, wearing an elegant gown of dark green, purple, black, and gold detailing. She had a cape and everything with a dainty crown newly on her head, and behind her was Kristoff in a much more polished suit than the outfit in the last portrait, but I didn't care to analyze that portrait further.