T W E N T Y - O N E

The other day went by fairly quick. We ate breakfast and then Daisy and Blaise had other family things to do. Kayden stayed another night and let me sleep in Draco's room again.

It was now time for Kayden to go, he was shutting his trunk when Narcissa pulled Draco and I to the side.

"What's going on?" I asked seeing the concerned expression her face.

"There's a Death Eater meeting, in two hours, here," she explained while picking at her nails.

"Shit," I mumbled and bit my lip slightly.

"Say your goodbyes to Kayden you two. I'll be taking down Christmas decorations," she said and I watched her hug Kayden from the corner of my eye.

"How long has it been since one of these?" Draco asked.

"Late August was the last one,"

"We made progress on the cabinet. That's all we needed to do," Draco panicked slightly.

"And we gave Slughorn the mead that will kill Dumbledore," I added, biting my lip again.

"Right," he nodded.

We stood there at the end of the staircase, slightly panicked.

"Guess who's packed?" Buckley chuckled as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

I turned so I could give him a hug.

"Bye Buckley, I'll miss you," I told him into his chest.

Draco cleared his throat and Kayden let go of me. He didn't want to test Draco right now.

"Bye Parkinson, Malfoy," he said and gave Draco a bear hug.

Draco barely hugged him back and Kayden let him free of the bear hug.

"See you at school," Draco waved to him as he left the Manor.

As soon as we saw Kayden appaerate from the Manor, we started pulling decorations down.

Narcissa brought a box for us to throw all of the decorations in and we got all of them down from the sitting room, dining room, front room/entrance hall and staircase with the help of Ruby and Grudger.

Upstairs had no decorations and Narcissa was tiding the kitchen and other small areas up, like the hallways.

"Go get ready for the meeting," Narcissa told Draco and I. "It's in an hour,"

Draco and I rushed up the stairs and in all honesty it was easy.

For some reason, my father prefers us to wear black to his meetings and all of us Death Eaters have to look as presentable as possible.

I went to my room and saw a black dress hanging on a hanger. It was one I put up a couple days earlier just in case of this situation.

It was spaghetti strapped and tight so it accentuated all of my curves.

I threw it on and also put on a pair of black heels with my normal makeup, a red lip and beach waved, dark hair.

I was somehow ready before Draco and walked downstairs to see if Narcissa needed any last minute help.

"Narcissa?" I called as I got to the kitchen.

"Yes dear?" She asked.

"Do you need any help?"

"I'm actually just finishing up. You can just sit," she told me as she washed some last minute dishes.

"Thanks," I mumbled and sat down on one of the island seats.