E I G H T

A/N; Okay y'all, if you don't like smut then I'd say this is probably not the book for you.. ahh I'm sorry but it's true. I've been writing so much smut lately and I can't help it. I'll still put smut warnings at the beginning of each chapter but I'm not going to be putting the little stars anymore. Just stop where you want to and skip down a bit.
Thanks lovies❤️
But with that being said;
*SMUT WARNING*

It's been a week. Draco and I haven't talked at all, not about anything, not even the cabinet.

Kayden and I were sitting beside each other at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall when the owls swooped in to deliver the mail.

One gorgeous, regal looking, black owl swooped down and plopped an envelope down on top of my empty breakfast plate.

It wasn't empty because I ate anything, to be honest, I haven't eaten anything for maybe four days now.

The envelope had a familiar scent to it. It smelled of Malfoy Manor. I could smell it from where it was sitting.

I picked it up and read the writing.

Y/N Parkinson
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"Who's it from?" Kayden asked from beside me, peering over the letter.

"My mom." I stated, this was a lie. I knew it was from Narcissa, it was clear by her fancy, cursive writing.

"Are you sure?" He was hesitant and stared from me to the letter and back again.

"Yes, Buckley." I nudged him playfully.

"Okay, Parkinson." He looked me up and down skeptically.

"Hey Buckley, Parkinson #2." Daisy greeted us with Blaise hanging off her arm. They sat down across from us and threw their hands on the table.

Kayden and I looked at each other then back at them in astonishment.

"So, you two together?" Kayden chuckled and stared at their interlocked hands.

"Yep!" Blaise smiled excitedly.

"Since when?" I questioned.

"Last night." Daisy blushed and looked down at her plate.

"Uh eww! I don't want to hear about what you two did last night!" Kayden fake gagged and Blaise threw a piece of toast at him, that he successfully avoided.

"Mr Zabini." A cruel, monotone voice spoke from behind me. "Throwing food in the Great Hall, you just got yourself a detention after classes."

"Uh- sorry Professor Snape." Blaise smiled weakly.

"Detention after class Mr Zabini." Snape growled.

"Yes sir." Blaise agreed. Snape walked off to go bug another student.

"Ooh Blaisey-poo is in trouble." Kayden teased in a singsong voice.

"Fuck off Buckley." Blaise sneered.

"It's okay Blaise, we can hang out after." Daisy smirked at him.