E I G H T Y - S I X

*SMUT WARNING* (don't report me❤️)

The doorknob twisted underneath my hand and Draco and I stumbled into my bedroom, still making out.

He pulled our lips apart to shut the door, pull out his wand, mutter incantations: Muffllito, Colloportus on the door and the Contraceptive spell on my abdomen.

He threw his wand on the floor and pulled off his blazer and shirt with it.

He's so fucking hot, oh my gosh.

Draco pulled me close to him again, making our lips connect again. I found myself pulling him closer to me with my arms.

His hands roamed my whole body and made me shiver at his touch. My panties soaked immediately and I moaned lightly into his mouth.

When his hands got to the band of my skirt, his thumbs went below it and pulled it down, our lips still moving together.

Draco's hands moved back up to my panties and he brought his fingers to my covered pussy, my body betrayed me and I shivered again.

"You're so wet for me." He hissed into my mouth. I could feel his smirk against my lips.

I pulled away from his lips and started sucking down his neck and jawline, leaving marks and hickeys. I heard a soft groan escape from the back of his throat.

He started unbuttoning my top and pulled it off in a swift motion, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I kicked off my shoes, as did he and he backed me up to my bed where he yanked down his trousers. I used this time to pull off my socks, Draco pulled off his too.

The bulge in his boxers was practically begging for attention. He pulled down his boxers to reveal his throbbing cock.

I smirked to myself. I loved that I could do that to him.

Before I could say anything — or even do anything for that matter, he positioned himself over me on my bed.

His hand went behind my back and unclasped my bra. I pulled it off quickly and threw it to the ground, giving him a full view of my breasts.

Draco kissed down my jawline and my body until he reached my breasts. He gave them a light squeeze before taking one into his mouth. I moaned right away and arched my back at the sudden contact.

He swirled his tongue around the tip of my hard nipple and sucked on it for a second, making me moan out in pleasure.

I felt my panties soak even further. It was incredible. I just wanted him to fuck me senseless.

Draco's hands and mouth left my breasts and his hands travelled down to my panties, which he pulled down my legs slowly.

Once they were off and we were both completely naked, he came back up to face me and our lips met again.

My throbbing pussy was pleading for attention and I was absentmindedly grinding against him.

Once of his hands snaked up to my throat as a groan escaped the back of his throat. His hair was all messed up on top of his head, covering his forehead with his snow white locks.

His other hand went back down to my pussy to finally give it the attention it deserves.

He started rubbing my clit in slow circles and I moaned loudly. "Fuck Draco, don't stop."

My hips bucked against him and he fought back a moan of his own. He slowly got faster and faster and my fingernails dug themselves into his back.

"Oh my God." I breathed heavily.