N I N E T Y - F O U R

March 30, 1998

The piano. I admired it, especially when Draco played it for me.

Just sitting in the music room, swaying along to the classic melody he chose to play for me was enchanting.

His ringed fingers touching the right keys and leaving the wrong, creating a beautiful song.

He looked so focused as he did it too.

His eyebrows would contort and he could bite his lip in concentration.

I was admiring his hand work when Narcissa barged in the room.

Draco's hand slipped off the keys in a panic and he turned to his mother. I was snapped out of my daydream too and I turned to look at the scene.

"He's h-here." Narcissa staggered. "Potter's here, or so, we think. Bella wants you to identify him, Draco."

Draco stared at Narcissa in a complete disbelief.

Potter, here?

No way.

"What?" Draco murmured.

"He was caught by a couple of Snatchers with that Mudblood Granger and the Weasley he's always with. Something happened to him and Bella wants you to identify him, Draco. We can't keep her waiting!" Narcissa stumbled on her words as she explained it.

Draco immediately got up and followed his mother out of the music room. I hurried behind them.

No fucking way Potter's here.

That's impossible.

Draco and Narcissa turned the corner to the Entrance Hall. I followed.

There were a bunch of Death Eaters gathered around the Hall.

Lucius looked ash stricken and sunken faced. Azkaban didn't do him good one bit.

Every time I see him, I get a little stricken aback.

I slid my way behind him, at the edge of the fireplace.

Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley were being held tightly by some Snatchers.

They squirmed in their grasp, which only made the Snatchers hold them tighter.

Bellatrix was holding a groaning body. The build of the body definitely seemed like Harry Potter.

Draco stepped forwards, Narcissa and Lucius at both of his sides.

"Well?" Bellatrix said as she yanked the body of the boy up by the hair.

His hair went over his forehead, covering it up. I immediately noticed why Bellatrix called Draco in to confirm her thoughts.

The face of the assumed Chosen One was swelled up and he looked as though he had been stung in the face by wasps over and over again.

One of his eyes were actually swollen shut and his glasses weren't there.

Maybe this wasn't Harry Potter.

Or maybe it was.

"I can't be sure." Draco said, his voice shaking slightly.

"Draco," Lucius whispered desperately. He took hold of the back of Draco's neck, making his son flinch. "Look closely son."

I felt a twinge of protectiveness as Lucius did this and stepped forward, drawing my wand. I didn't step up enough to be suspected but I was closer to him.

"If we are the ones to hand Potter to the Dark Lord, everything will be — forgiven. All will be as it was, understand?" Lucius told him, tightening the grip on Draco's neck.