E I G H T Y - T H R E E

December 19, 1997

Pansy Parkinson's POV

She's not here again - P

I slid the note across the Slytherin table in the Great Hall right onto Daisy's homework paper for Dark Arts. She picked it up curiously and read the parchment. Her lips moved but no sound came out of them.

My blonde best friend bit her lip and gazed around the table passed our boyfriends and saw nothing. Her eyebrows creased as she wrote her reply.

With her index finger, she pushed over her parchment and I read it to myself.

Malfoy and Kayden aren't either. - D

She was right, I knew that. I had seen that even before she glanced around the table. I scribbled my next note quickly.

Those two are always attached to her hip so I'm not surprised, but I'm getting worried. - P

As the paper landed, I didn't see what Daisy's reaction to this was as Theo placed a warm hand on my thigh. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

Theo was really the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He listens to me, helps me through everything, takes care of me and treats me like a princess.

I can't believe I was fawning for Draco while I could've been with Theo.

It was all so crazy, honestly.

I also wish I could go back in time and just not be who I once was.

It's truly embarrassing when you have to be reminded of your past self though your sisters boyfriend whom she's very much in love with.

But at the same time, it felt like so long ago.

Theo brushed his thumb along the bare skin on my thigh and Daisy's note was passed back over to me. I unfolded it in my hands and read it.

I am too. Do you think they've just slept in? - D

I shook my head at Daisy and brought my attention to my note once more.

No way. They've been doing this for weeks. Especially Y/N and Draco. Kayden only started the other day. - P

I slid my note back to her and Theo's hand had taken its place on my thigh, just below where my skirt cut off.

I ran my hand through my raven hair and fixed it subtly, letting it hang at it's shoulder length.

Blaise gazed over Daisy's shoulder as she wrote her reply to me. She slid it over at me and I caught it in my hand.

I guess you're right Pans. Kayden may just be sleeping late though. You did say that he was only at this for a couple days, right? I wonder what the other two are up to. - D

Theo pulled the note out of my hands and snatched my quill along with it. I felt his warm hand leave my thigh. He chuckled as he wrote his response.

They're shagging - T

I slapped him on the chest playfully and he chuckled again, his lips curling into a smirk.

I wrote my response too.

They're probably not shagging but they're definitely up to something. - P

Sliding it back over the table, Theo pressed his lips to my ear. "What do you say we get out of here and skip first class?"

I looked up at him, smirking. I gave him a look saying 'yes' and then held up a finger so that he could give me a second.

Theo bit his lip and sat staring at me in his chair.