F I F T Y - O N E

June 5, 1997

I didn't even so much as bother with my uniform today. I probably wasn't even going to attend classes anyway.

I put on a tight fit black dress with a floral patterned lace in the back. I was long sleeved and short, covering my main body and stopping at about my mid thigh.

I put on black heels with it and curled my hair up nice, putting it so it was half up - half down.

I put a tad of extra makeup on, just some silver eyeshadow to trail along the line of my winged eyeliner as well as dark red lipstick.

After approving of my looks in the mirror, I threw my Slytherin robe over myself and grabbed my book bag and headed out the door and to the Great Hall to see Draco.

My heels clicked against the tiles of the subtly filled corridors. When I made it to the hall, I entered it with a smirk on my face. Today was the day, the day of teasing.

I'm completely and utterly determined to make it the most insufferable, the most sexually intolerable day of his life. Well, until tonight. Then, he'll see what I've got planned.

I marched down the Hall earning whistles from some dumb fuckers that are known as the male species. I stuck up my middle finger at them and moved my way down to the Slytherin table.

Draco licked his lips as I sat beside him, placing my book bag onto the floor. "All this for me?" He asked.

"No, not for you. For today," I winked and turned my head towards him. "Happy Birthday Draco," I told him as I placed a hand on his cheek. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Get a room!" A familiar voice shouted playfully. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Happy Birthday Malfoy,"

Draco sighed at me and grabbed my hand, pulling it down from his face as he looked at his friend. "Thank you Buckley,"

Kayden raised his brow and sat across from us, Hannah looking smug as ever by his side.

I felt someone come up behind us and I was right because Kayden's gaze fixed unknowingly on the person behind me.

"I thought I wouldn't be a bitch," Alana said from behind me. Draco and I both turned around. "Happy Birthday Malfoy," a smile tugged at the edge of her lips as the words escaped her mouth.

Draco scoffed. "I didn't think you'd be brave enough to come up to me, let alone talk to me. No wonder you were sorted into Gryffindor,"

"Just accept the congratulations Malfoy or I'll take it back," she hissed.

Draco rolled his eyes and his hands went up in the air defensively. "Thanks, I guess,"

"That's what I thought," Alana cheekily smiled in triumph. Then her gaze caught mine. "You better be thankful Malfoy, your girlfriend looks bloody fantastic. She's way too good for you, you know?"

"I know Wood, I've known since the moment I met her. Are you done?" Draco replied to her. I felt my cheeks flush.

"Yes," Lana confirmed before taking one last, brief look at Kayden. "Eh- erm bye," She ran off towards Ginny and Luna once more at the Gryffindor table.

Pretty soon, Blaise, Daisy, Pansy and Theo all came down to wish Draco a 'Happy Birthday' as well.

We all ate at the table and talked before classes started. I'm glad we got a chance to do that as it may be one of the last times we do that ever again.

"It's time for classes," Pansy groaned and got off of the bench, picking up her book bag.

Daisy huffed along with Theo and Blaise groaned loudly. Kayden and Hannah had left early due to the fact that Hannah likes getting to classes early.