E I G H T E E N

*SMUT WARNING*

"Make yourself at home," Narcissa said as she hung her raven purse on a coat hanger.

The Manor was huge, it was very old fashioned and completely gorgeous.

It was very simplistic with some nice old, polished oak furniture and leather couches.

"Draco, take Y/N to her room. I'm going to make you two something to eat," Narcissa's voice echoed through the Manor.

"Yes mother," Draco replied to her.

When Narcissa was out of sight, Draco grabbed my hand and turned down a hall and towards the black marble staircase.

We glided up the stairs, Draco used a spell to hoist mine and his trunks up the stairs.

The upstairs was completely gorgeous as well. It was the exact same style as the downstairs.

Draco lead me to the very end of the hall.

There were a bunch of pictures of young Draco and the Malfoy's in general hanging on the walls.

At the end of the hall, there was an oak door.

He pushed open the door and I gasped at the gorgeous view in front of me.

In the middle of the room, a king sized bed sat, waiting for me. The emerald green bedsheets looked rich and soft and the black curtains hanging on the gold poles on the bed were light and flowed naturally.

The furniture was the exact same as the furniture around the house and had stunning gold knickknacks on top of them.

There was a window leading into the room, letting in quite a lot of light and the room gave me a sense of home.

It reminded me of a nicer version of the Slytherin dorm rooms.

I walked into the room, letting the feel take over me.

Draco lead my trunk into the room and shut the door behind him.

He was suddenly at my side, I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"Do you like it darling?" He asked me softly.

"Yes, it's beautiful Draco. Thank you," I mumbled.

The beauty of the room was unimaginable.

Draco then grabbed my hand and guided me out of the gorgeous room.

He took me down the hall again, just slightly farther than we already were.

We reached an identical door to my supposed room. Draco looked both ways, I assumed he just didn't want Narcissa to see him leading me into this room.

The door creaked open and what I only could assume was Draco's room stood before me.

It fit him so well.

His king sized bed was in the middle of his room. It had black bedsheets on it and a shirt of his. There was a large Slytherin poster hanging on a door in his room. It could either be a bathroom or a closet.

He had a bunch of Quidditch knickknacks on his oak dresser and a small clock on one of his bedside tables.

The smell of him lingered throughout the room.

I gazed around, there was one window. It faced the gardens and the sunset captivating the world.

Draco and I had entered his room and he was shutting the door as I heard Narcissa call from downstairs.