T H R E E

"Hello Riddle"

I lifted my head out of my hands and looked at the blonde boy standing right above me, towering me.

"Malfoy" I hissed and stood up so I felt more confident.

"I have a question for you Riddle, answer me honestly." He breathed "What did you smell in your amortentia?"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Caramel and oak trees"

"No you didn't" He breathed and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I'll tell you what I really smelled, if you tell me"

"Where do you think the cabinet is?" I tried changing the subject and tried walking away from him. I felt a big hand grab my wrist.

"You didn't answer my question" He growled.

"Do you think it's in a specific classroom? Or Dumbledore's study? Maybe even the astronomy tower?" I tried my hardest to ignore him and focus on our mission.

"Don't ignore me!" He pinned me up against the wall beside the burning fireplace "Tell me what you smelled. Right. Fucking. Now."

I breathed heavily, my eyes were wide with shock at his sudden dominance. I shook my head and took in his scent.

"Green apples" I gave in.

"Yes?"

"Dior Sauvage"

"That muggle cologne. And?"

"Vanilla"

"Good girl" He smirked.

"What did you smell? You told me you'd tell me"

"Oh well, I think you already know" He held me against the wall, my wrists burning by the grip of his hands on them.

"Tell me"

"You" He huffed. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Of course it was, I'm irresistible" I bit my bottom lip and smirked.

"Don't do that"

"What?"

"That!" He released one of my wrists and pointed at my lip.

"Oh, this bugs you, huh?" I bit it again. He growled.

"Stop"

"Make me"

I probably shouldn't have said that because he violently pressed his lips on mine and it didn't even need a second before we were indulged in a heavy make out session. His lips felt soft and I could tell he was hungry. Hungry for me.

I'm quite the tease, so I pulled away from his lips.

"We have a mission" I put my free hand on his chest.

"It can wait" He shrugged.

"Not if you want you and your whole family to die it can't Malfoy" I smirked playfully and walked away from him, leaving him speachless.

I walked out of the portrait hole and felt him run up behind me.

"You fucking tease" His tongue pressed against his cheek in annoyance and I smiled brightly.

I then thought about where this cabinet may be. I need a place, a room, I need it to have the cabinet. I need to- wait.

"I know where the cabinet is" My face clicked and I ran.

I ran up the many staircases to get to the seventh floor of the school, where our friends, Draco and I spent with Filch and Umbridge last year as part of the Inquisitorial Squad searching for Potter's little army known as the DA or Dumbledore's Army.