S E V E N

"Y/N" I was shaken slightly and was clearly trying to be woken up.

"Fuck off." I groaned.

"We have Astronomy." I recognized the voice at once and sat up quickly, rubbing my eyes.

The blonde boy stood centimetres away from me and chuckled at my sudden movements.

Then I realized where I was, Draco's room. I looked out the window and it was very dark.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting up out of bed.

"9:00 pm." Draco sat beside me.

"Astronomy doesn't start for an hour."

"You slept for six hours." He laughed.

"Another 30 minutes will do me good." I nodded and threw myself back on his bed, I snuggled into the sheets.

"Get up Sleeping Beauty." He picked up another pillow and threw it at me.

I groaned loudly.

"Fine." I sighed and got out of his bed, I dreaded every moment of leaving the soft, expensive feeling sheets.

He stood at the door, arms crossed while smirking and staring at me.

"What?" I took notice to his actions and asked.

"Nothing," He shook himself out of his thoughts "You should fix your hair, it looks terrible."

I put my hands on my hair defensively, the scent of him overwhelming my nose as the sleeves came up with my arms.

"It can't look as bad as your grease hat, Malfoy." I shot at him.

"That's highly unlikely." He chuckled.

I gave him a dirty look and huffed off to his washroom. Surprisingly, he was right. I looked like I was in a windstorm and birds grew a nest in my head.

He walked into the washroom because the door wasn't locked and watched my shocked expression through the mirror.

"See? I told you, it's horrible." He laughed and I searched his drawers for a hairbrush.

"Do you have a hairbrush?" I dug around through his drawers.

"Hey, hey, get the fuck out of my drawers! Here it is!" He pulled me away from them and handed me a black hairbrush.

I snatched it out of his hands quickly and brushed out my messy hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, now looking concerned.

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be?" I lied.

"You literally scratched yourself bad and broke down-" He started.

"Stop! Don't talk about it! I'm fine!" I slammed his hairbrush onto his counter top and stared deeply into his grey eyes.

"You don't seem fine." He sneered.

"Nobody hears about this." I pulled my sleeve up off my arm, revealing the bloody bandage covering my tattoo and scratches.

"I know what's going on Y/N! I know better than anyone else what's going on inside your head! Talk to me!" He yelled and grabbed the wrist of the arm I was holding out. I flinched at the pain.

"You wanna talk! Fine!" I pulled my arm away and pushed past him to get into his room.

"I hate this! I hate having to do this impossible task! We're going to die Draco! On top of all of that, my family isn't my family, my father is the fucking Dark Lord!" I hissed and sat down on his bed in complete rage.

Dark Secrets (Draco Malfoy x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara