N I N E T Y - F I V E

*SMUT WARNING*

April 30, 1998

We did have to pay the price.

All of the Death Eaters in the room did, same with the Snatchers.

It broke my heart to hear Narcissa wailing in pain from outside of the Dining Hall.

Draco nearly went in for her. I had to stop him.

I didn't care much for Lucius. Narcissa did though, she offered herself up instead. The Dark Lord didn't accept her volunteer for Lucius' spot and tortured him as planned.

He took turns on each of us.

When my turn came along, he got it over with fast.

I was at least thankful for that.

He's still rather angry and latest news is telling us that Potter and his crew escaped to an Order safe house. No one is sure what one, they all have maximum protection.

My father had planned multiple attacks on different places in the Wizarding and Muggle World so that the Order gets involved.

Maybe if we caught them, they'd give us information on Harry Potter.

So, we had caused minor trouble in some Muggle suburbs and some other areas but Potter wasn't coming.

He must've been doing something important.

That — I think — is what scared my father. He knew that Potter was doing something that is more important than saving Muggles and the Muggle cities he had grown up in.

But it's been a month.

A month of countless attacks and searching high and low.

And we've got nothing.

Draco and I have gone on multiple missions.

It's been hard. Very hard.

During our latest mission, we attacked Godric's Hollow. It was supposed to be some type of terrorist attack to get Potter over to us and my father was guaranteed that he'd hear about it but he didn't.

I tortured multiple Muggles, so did Draco. We didn't kill anyone but the other Death Eaters have.

Blaise still hasn't joined forces with us. He's still at Hogwarts.

I'm glad he's there, it's safe there. It may be absolutely treacherous because of all of the pointless rules Snape put in place but it's safe.

That's all that matters.

Kayden is safe. His month off should be done by now and he's back at school.

Daisy, Pansy and Theo are all safe too.

That's all I need. That's how I stay contempt.

Draco's with me, so, it's easier to feel okay now and I won't let him get hurt.

I won't.

Whoever wants to hurt him will have to go through me first.

Right now, we were finishing the last late hours of April. May was among us and we still haven't done much to seek progress.

Draco and I are in the library scoping around for books on the Dark Arts. We haven't been able to produce the proper form of the Cruciatus Curse lately and need other ways to torture.

Don't get me wrong, we have used it successfully — eventually. It takes a couple of tries. We do get it though.

But -- according to Bellatrix --, we don't have that time to waste.