F I F T Y - F I V E

June 11, 1997

"Y/N!" A voice cried. "Y/N, Please wake up, please,"

I stirred, turning my head. My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to a sobbing Alana shaking me.

"Alana?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Y/N! Oh, Y/N! You have to help!" She sobbed, taking heavy, shaking breaths between each sentence.

I stretched and sat up on my bed. "With what?"

Alana's breath hitched and she struggled to breathe. I grabbed her by the arm and sat her down on my bed next to me.

"Hey, hey," I tried calling her down. "Are you okay?"

"Hannah," she choked out, still struggling for breath.

"Hannah?" I questioned, calmly.

Alana took a deep breath and looked me directly in the eyes. "She knows. She knows I'm pregnant,"

My eyes widened and my voice hushed. "What? How does she know?"

"No clue," she responded, tears still rolling from her eyes. "But she's telling the whole Great Hall,"

The pure terror in Alana's eyes now made sense. I didn't need to hear anymore. I got out of bed, still in my pjs. I grabbed my wand and dashed out the door, a sobbing Alana following behind me.

I reached the Great Hall in a rush and saw Hannah talking to Parvati Patil. I told Alana to stay a bit farther behind me as I reached the scene.

"No way!" Parvati screeched, covering her mouth with both hands.

"Yeah," Hannah mumbled. "She's pregnant,"

Parvati tapped her sister, Padma Patil's shoulder and tried engaging her in the conversation.

Hannah scoffed. "What a whore,"

That was the last straw for me. I clenched my wand tightly in my hand and trapped Hannah against the wall.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You!" I whisper-yelled at her. My wand raised to her throat.

She seethed. "She slept with my boyfriend,"

"Yeah, you knew that before," I told her. "Kayden told me you took it well,"

"She's pregnant with his child!" She shouted. I dug my wand deeper into her throat.

Draco stood up from his spot at the table in the Hall. Watching me press my wand into Hannah's throat. Blaise grabbed his shoulder standing up too.

Daisy got up and walked towards us. "Y/N, calm down!" She snapped.

I turned to Daisy, holding my wand to her. "Fuck off, Beaumont. It doesn't concern you!" I shouted.

"Woah, woah," Blaise made his way over and grabbed his girlfriend's hand. "No need to yell at her,"

I shot Blaise a 'get out of my face' look and he pulled Daisy to the table. Daisy's shushed shouts echoed in my ear as I brought my wand back to Hannah's throat.